Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

lmaoo not these fake woke ass people who dont have anything else to do so they have to focus on a woman's accent meanwhile there are literally other things to care about in the world.

and that person who wrote "her wearing a mesh mask tell me everything i need to know abt her as a person..." girl shut the fuck up u dont know shit :willcut:

I wouldn't expect much intelligent commentary from a DeuxMoi subreddit lmao....their heads would spin if they realized who Lana's fans actually were....hilarious to see comments about how only white people listen to her. The delulu

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Text book is a mess, it was like a few ideas were spit fired with Jack and then he went “genius” and compiled them into a song.

I always find her political writing very bad or just straight forward which works better for her.

Jack did not touch that song mama

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

6 hours ago, marryingkind said:

I’ll just say that I find it really funny how when “being proud” of your culture became trendy (aka 2010’s and beyond) some of the whitest artists ever were like “I’m so proud of my latin heritage”.  Girl the only word that you know is abuela– and the music that they have made is nothing like latin music, it’s just a generic pop song with some latin influences.

Let me name them for you-

Selena Gomez, Christina Aguilera

and I say this with nothing against them.

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Jack did not touch that song mama

Whoever did should have shown some restraint to her ideas 

1 minute ago, fine china said:

Is $190 a decent price for the UO Ultraviolence vinyl? I see it sell for crazy prices. 

Yes, I normally see it for at least $250

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I almost had a heart attack because my insta glitched and said I was “requested” on honeymoon. I thought I unfollowed her and she was on private again (maybe she is, I can never keep up) :trisha:

Spoiler

mcHTA7R_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I don’t know if this has been said already, but I think the reason why Lana shows so much love to the younger generation of female artists in her lane (Billie, Olivia, Madison) is because she received so much backlash from women when she came on the scene. People like Kim Gordon from Sonic Youth, who she probably looked up to, constantly trashing her. I think she knows a lot of these younger girls look up to her and is proud to hear the sounds she pioneered be so prominent in modern music.