Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,060 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

1 hour ago, Hejira87 said:

It was a cute video and I love that she's back, but no way she didn't listen to these albums. 
Come to Patreon and pay me for "first listens". No, no. 

What, she never heard "Renaissance"? And ya'll are gonna pay to get a fake reaction? Don't do it. 

I believe her. I used to tune into her twitter lives and such and she actually didn't keep up with music like that outside of her youtube reactions. It's not too hard to believe she hasn't heard Renaissance yet, and I def don't think she listened to Midnights or Ocean Blvd yet. I remember one time she even said she mainly listens to music on soundcloud lmao.

qfrWuBl.png

Because it's the reactor making money over the back of the artist. The fans are endorsing that. 
Listen I won't lie, I enjoy a good reaction video but only if it's free. I'm not gonna pay a reactor money for doing nothing but listening and reacting. 

so... don't 

grandpa is the only track that's not a grower for me tbh... 

i really liked it when it leaked but it just doesn't have that much replay value now imo :noparty:

still nice production tho

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Because it's the reactor making money over the back of the artist. The fans are endorsing that. 
Listen I won't lie, I enjoy a good reaction video but only if it's free. I'm not gonna pay a reactor money for doing nothing but listening and reacting. 

She said she will be uploading her videos to YouTube as well (where she doesn’t make money due to copyright) so, what’s the problem 

mirror-left.gif

a lot of us wanted her to return with a patreon if it was a monetary reason that she was gone; she comes back and people complain. it's not like the videos will never be available to you. they will be on youtube, just don't pay for it if you don't want to on patreon. i won't be either, but for those who have excess money to spend on creators content that can't be monetized any other way, it's a way for them to pay some of their bills. editing videos takes time, making videos takes time. maybe not as much as a tv show but it still takes time. if that's not worth money to you, then simply don't pay

now im going to wait to see her reaction to ocean blvd now we know she's back

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

is it taking anyone else a long time to really enjoy “margaret” ? 

i think the lyrics are catchy (kinda like a FatherJohnMisty vibe the way she sings it) 

and it is a very great meaning. but i can’t help but feel like cautious listening.

margaret and jack sorta recently got engaged & the song makes it seem like they will be together forever and idk i mean i’m not saying they will end or break up but it’s very rare when 2 people in the spotlight last forever. im just wondering like if they ever do break up this song will be very odd? of course i want them to be together forever but idk i mean it just feels strange. 

i do love margaret on taco truck tho! it’s perfect. i guess i’m just a hopeless romantic and there aren’t many “successful” marriages in hollywood i’ve noticed aside from goldie hawn and kurt russell and they aren’t even ‘married’ legally 

7 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Carmen Carmen doesn’t have a problem :true:

Don’t worry I only drink like once a week. I just have now had three weekends in a row of enjoying this album with some drinks :flutter:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

3 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I remember one time she even said she mainly listens to music on soundcloud lmao.

when ajay knows yes to heaven already but not a single song from ocean blvd :ma:

1 hour ago, love deluxe said:

just realized that at 6:33 in A&W, in the background you can hear her say, “hey, surf’s up” :wowcry: 

why is no one talking about this… this is hard hitting journalism :hottie:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Venice Jesus Whore said:

Don’t worry I only drink like once a week. I just have now had three weekends in a row of enjoying this album with some drinks :flutter:

lying to herself cuz her liquor's top shelf

5 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Guuuurl this is a reach that will cause your arm to dislocate. 

How can someone new to Lanaboards keep dissing a favorite Lana reactor?

That said, Ajay should listen to OB first . . .

Just discovered another Lana fan I adored this reaction of OB:

Meyechel Angelo