Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

if this album is gonna be country, i want a psychedelic folk rock kind of country like what the grateful dead does. she already gave us that on the "dance till we die" bridge so i know she can give us that!

On 10/22/2023 at 1:36 PM, sjatib said:

Closing with a Lover, You Should've Come Over cover :)

:oh:  Now you've put this thought in my head, I need it to become a reality because it would be just too good

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

5 hours ago, china doll said:

if this album is gonna be country, i want a psychedelic folk rock kind of country like what the grateful dead does. she already gave us that on the "dance till we die" bridge so i know she can give us that!

I've been manifesting an album with that sound ever since that song came out. Her best bridge. :defeated:

41 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

:oh:  Now you've put this thought in my head, I need it to become a reality because it would be just too good

<3

Amazing username, btw!

On 10/23/2023 at 9:01 AM, Orville Peck said:

I've been manifesting an album with that sound ever since that song came out. Her best bridge. :defeated:

shades of cool bridge???? uhm help??

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

On 10/23/2023 at 11:33 AM, The Sun Also Rises said:

Very tough to cover that song effectively, Jeff's masterpiece in terms of his own songwriting. Lana's covers are hot or miss with me, mostly miss-. She could put a country twist on it, but obviously, it's not inherently country or Americana.  

13 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

f5daf9d7a888ab6bf47a0ee0f7ffd2e2.jpg

manifesting

I almost freaked out seeing this thinking that it's new :deadbanana: but it's not. Indeed, let's manifest

url%5D

I hope she still talks to or keeps up with Rick in some capacity, they worked together for long on so much. 

Spoiler

He’s not gonna be on LDR 10 unless it’s an unreleased record tho, I think she’s locked in with Jack and Dawes.

34 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

news?

desert-tumbleweed.gif

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ