Elle

Lana to be featured on upcoming Bleachers album on song ‘Alma Mater’ - song out November 15th, 2023

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

I think that's really cute but I don't wanna be a nitpicker but if Taylor or any other female singer did something (paying homage) like this, I'm pretty sure that almost everyone here would accuse her in copying :bebe:

I wouldn't be surprised if the cover was Lana's idea, it's her kind of humor. *g*

3 hours ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Suburban House cleared. I said what I said!!!!

suburban house cleared with ease! better lyrics and vocals from lana. even holly’s singing is better than jack’s

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I know we already got the preview of it but ijbol at the beginning when lana is speaking softly and he just cuts her off and goes SHES MY ALMA MATERR

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Listened once & will never listen again, it's giving midnight rejects and this was another proof that I don't like Jacks voice :bebe: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

i feel like I'm listening to 10 different songs when i hear this because of how loaded the instrumental is at some points :bebe: it's.. interesting 

yeah its so confusing sometimes but her voice is just heavenly as usually so im listening just to hear new lana material:bebe:

This is actually well done and mixed excellently. His voice sounds much better here than he has in the past. Not really counting this as a Lana feature, also just not my mind of music (it feels like a compromise much like Taylor’s where everything’s a mid tempo sort of synth ballad). That said, cute!

The reversed, glitchy intro and Lana’s spoken part was super cool. And then jack started mumbling and ruined it. 

I wish the vibe was more similar to Modern Girl tbh. Alma ended, modern girl came on, and I instantly started vibing

"Don’t forget me"