Elle

Lana to release new song "Henry, Come On" with Luke Laird

7 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

we need a release date

where is BoZ

he got embarrassed when his lil site flopped and hasn't been seen since :delish2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

the way the Instagram snippet already has 17 million views. :pillsdy:

If this translates to Spotify, she could get the 3rd most streamed song on Spotify in a single day (I'm delusional) :trisha:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

On 1/17/2024 at 11:05 PM, Diego Sosa said:

It’s beautiful omg Henry

me when i get down to suck Henry Cavill's uncut veiny COCC :gasp:

OT: the song is absolutely gorgeous and i really love how clear her voice sounds now, as much as UV is one of her best records i'm never getting over the fact everyone had a hard time trying to decode 80% of what was being singed

y’all wtf i had a dream about this snippet, it sounded the exact same except the background was really upbeat. there was acoustic guitar strumming & other instruments, and it was all loud like either country pop or folk pop in general. it sounded so real, during the dream i thought that this was the 2nd chorus of the song basically and the snippet was only the beginning of the song before it built up to this. 

my dreams tend to be psychic ;)

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Me the other day: Pretend this is HIAB snippet and assume it’s not coming soon 

me every second since then: Henry, come on

Release it Lana!!!! :sadcore6:

"Don’t forget me"

15 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I want this song so bad :oprah: that last 10 seconds’ melody has been stuck in my head since :krylie: 

same! That last part is such an ear worm 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Can’t tell if she has another melody that sounds like the giddy up part or whether I’ve listened to the snippet too much lol

I'm not about that snippet life at all, I just want the full song on repeat rn :defeated:

I want the song now but I also wouldn't mind waiting some time for it. The album is probably far from done and if this is the "lead" single we'd have to wait some months for the album to be finished + the vinyl pressing time so it's still far.

There's also the possibility that it's not from the album or that the record is almost done :hide:

Lana contains multitudes so we'll never know... she's been recording at least since April tho (and probably even before since she finished Ocean Blvd in late 2022 and she could have started even while finishing Ocean so...)

2024 is going to be great :hype:

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I want the song now but I also wouldn't mind waiting some time for it. The album is probably far from done and if this is the "lead" single we'd have to wait some months for the album to be finished + the vinyl pressing time so it's still far.

There's also the possibility that it's not from the album or that the record is almost done :hide:

Lana contains multitudes so we'll never know... she's been recording at least since April tho (and probably even before since she finished Ocean Blvd in late 2022 and she could have started even while finishing Ocean so...)

2024 is going to be great :hype:

I also don’t necessarily care when the song comes out (I’ve always thought the next album would be a 2025 release) but I hate when she posts snippets without any kind of info regarding it, I’m selfish :omfg2:

Like if the album is far from done, I’d rather not get a snippet or anything, especially if right now she’s in Grammy campaign mode. 

that said, last time we got our first album snippet (Candy necklace) we didn’t hear the song for 6 months, but the album was almost done (she said the album was finished in September) it’s just the 6 month vinyl wait that’s killer. I hate how billboard changed the rule that vinyls have to be done and shipped to count for first week sales, especially because Lana is such a powerhouse when it comes to vinyl sales. 

"Don’t forget me"

26 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I also don’t necessarily care when the song comes out (I’ve always thought the next album would be a 2025 release) but I hate when she posts snippets without any kind of info regarding it, I’m selfish :omfg2:

Like if the album is far from done, I’d rather not get a snippet or anything, especially if right now she’s in Grammy campaign mode. 

that said, last time we got our first album snippet (Candy necklace) we didn’t hear the song for 6 months, but the album was almost done (she said the album was finished in September) it’s just the 6 month vinyl wait that’s killer. I hate how billboard changed the rule that vinyls have to be done and shipped to count for first week sales, especially because Lana is such a powerhouse when it comes to vinyl sales. 

So, if OB was finished in September 2023, that means Lana has been cooking up new music for 1 year and 4 months. That's so much time.

Again, i dont think we're getting LDR10 this year, but for sure there'll be new songs released.

also, i dont think Henry is first-single material. As good as it is, it moves at a glacial pace and all her first singles (aside from BB and let me love you) had some radio-friendly oomph to it. She wouldn't kick off a new era with a yayo-style track

my two cente (dont hate me)

5 minutes ago, Cult Leader said:

I had a thought that this maybe isn't for an album, but I could be wrong!

She might release a few random singles before Coachella,  I can’t really see her releasing her 10th album until the end of this year or spring next. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance