Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

57 minutes ago, Without You said:

We should just have a m*****e slander thread atpย causeย :brigitte:

IMG-0805.jpg
ย 

Spoiler

Thank you @Rorman Nockwell for this iconic thread

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

21 minutes ago, ever said:

This is an amazingย Nancy Drew moment Lana lent her the boots after they recorded their collab together? So Quavo, Kasey Musgraves, perhaps Billie eyelid? Something with a little spice? Something with a little floppage but is ultimately sweet?

36 minutes ago, baddisease said:

ย 

hater

ย Iโ€™m not really a fan of hers anymore, butย I doย admire how hard you ride for Melanie. I donโ€™t hate you though, just fooling aroundย <3

ย 

10 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I-

It felt fittingย :hide:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

I feel like the Lust for Life framework for collabs could work for Lasso - having one legend and then a few of your own peers.ย 
ย 

Quavo, Kacey Musgraves, Orville Peck, Nikki Lane, and Dolly Parton would be my picks for the albumย based on what makes sense realistically and what I would hope for from a country duet.

20 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

No one cares for a Melanie collab, it isn't 2010ย anymore.ย 

ย 

You know damn well that I care.

giphy.gif

On 5/13/2024 at 5:11 AM, Chanele said:

Ok so IF we get Lasso

ย 

what are rhe chances of her actually doing a world tour.

ย 

like proper tour in stadiumsโ€ฆ. Not festivals or one-offs.

honestly I kinda like the small venues thing but only if she comes somewhere near my state this time:judgingu4:

tumblr_msgktbC6Al1rqekzuo1_400.gif

.*๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒโ€™๐“‰ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’, ๐’พ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“… ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“๐“โœง.*

48 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

ย 

yep lasso is going to be LFL 2.0 cus Lana is dragging people online again:eartha:

emphatically love that for her

๐™ธ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐™ธ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šข๐š•๐šŸ๐š’๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š‘

2 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

ย 

yep lasso is going to be LFL 2.0 cus Lana is dragging people online again:eartha:

Love that she censored shit but didnโ€™t censor fuck

I donโ€™t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

4 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

ย 

She's hintingย a Missy Elliot collabย 

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

Right now my hope for Lasso is that a magazine she does includes a lengthy quote from Dolly Parton talking about her. I donโ€™t know that Dolly really does promo like that, but just last year we got David Lynch and John Waters quoted so anythingโ€™s possibleโ€ฆ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

7 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

ย 

ย 

Is this real omg?

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

11 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

No one cares for a Melanie collab, it isn't 2010ย anymore.ย 

some people are still stuck in 2015 and want aย lana / marina / melanie / halsey collabย :deadbanana:

ย 

7 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

ย 

Is this real omg?

yes itโ€™s real โ˜ ๏ธ this is the link to the postย https://www.instagram.com/p/C69bvRyIhzd/?igsh=eTdpN3JjMXcxeWF0

weโ€™re gonna party like itโ€™s 1949

โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € ย โ €ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  โ € ย  ย  :ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ:

โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € ย  โ € ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย `ยท . ๊”ซ

29 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

ย 

yes itโ€™s real โ˜ ๏ธ this is the link to the postย https://www.instagram.com/p/C69bvRyIhzd/?igsh=eTdpN3JjMXcxeWF0

ย 

it seems like they deleted her comments lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

why people hate melanie so much? like i don't yearn for a collab butย i used to listen to her when i wasย in my mid-teensย but now...not really anymore. i haven't listened to portals as well. but i still don't understand the hate, her music can be weird for someone but is it worth hating? also lana follows like many other musicians as well but that doesn't mean that she'll collab with them. over this month she has followed like 10 country musicians, i'm actually surprised that none of the notorious country haters here haven't started worrying about that lmaooo

3 hours ago, violettiaras said:

Right now my hope for Lasso is that a magazine she does includes a lengthy quote from Dolly Parton talking about her. I donโ€™t know that Dolly really does promo like that, but just last year we got David Lynch and John Waters quoted so anythingโ€™s possibleโ€ฆ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

i saw the name david lynch and started immediately thinking thatย if lana collabed with david lynch, 75% of my life problems would disappear. but about what you said - a dolly quote would be really cute :flutter:

17 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

it seems like they deleted her comments lol

you know it's embarrassing as fuck when you delete comments (unless Lana deleted them herself) written by a person you've dedicated a whole fanpage for and it was probably also their first time noticed by Lana, they definitelyย shit their pants when they saw this lol

url%5D