Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Just now, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

Wait is the cowgirl illustration actually official and from her site? I thought it was fan made this whole time. 

the cowgirl image itself is official, honeymouns randomly posted the ‘full’ (with the background) and has never confirmed or denied if it’s actually real 

"Don’t forget me"

IMG-6588.png

I didn't know where exactly to post this, but I went to the mall today to get skincare products and I saw this clothing shop which had a very interesting name!!!!!!! I decided to go full delulu mode and take it as a sign that Lasso will be coming out soon :legend: *manifesting*

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, JamesHomofield said:

IMG-6588.png

I didn't know where exactly to post this, but I went to the mall today to get skincare products and I saw this clothing shop which had a very interesting name!!!!!!! I decided to go full delulu mode and take it as a sign that Lasso will be coming out soon :legend: *manifesting*

Last January I saw a crushed A&W can in a parking lot, and I took a picture of it and took it as a sign it was coming out (it wasn’t announced yet) So I full support this!

"Don’t forget me"

On 5/15/2024 at 5:48 PM, jakoblvd said:

OKAY LISTEN UP THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO SEE HER CONCERT MAY 17TH IN ALABAMA:

ASK HER ABOUT LASSO. 

im so serious… lana will gladly share some info im 100% sure!!!

Well. None of yall did your job.

I'm gonna see her in Milan on June 2nd, I'll try to scream and ask to her if she can give us a snippet of Lasso first single ft Nikki Lane and Asap Rocky :true:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

3 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I don’t know what ya’ll think she’s gonna say about Lasso if anyone asks her. You know whatver it is will be some vague shit telling us nothing.

all those ppl there chatting twittering standing right next to her and no one asked simple

question 🤦🏻‍♂️

youre all fired

5 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

I'm gonna see her in Milan on June 2nd, I'll try to scream and ask to her if she can give us a snippet of Lasso first single ft Asap Rocky :true:

well yes

15 hours ago, JamesHomofield said:

IMG-6588.png

With a bow, no less :wubna:

Just wanted y’all to know I have officially submitted the list of proposed questions to Lana’s team for Primavera Sound when we get to interview her and I personally crafted the questions myself and included two about Lasso:

You have announced a new country project coming up, called Lasso. What can you tell us about this record and why did you decide to go country?

Looking back at your discography, you have always created albums that blended genres and sonorities, in your own unique fashion. Should we expect a similar path for Lasso?

Sorry for the boring, corporate questions but this is the best I could come up with without ruffling any feathers in my office lol. If it was entirely up to me, I’d go full LanaBoards and straight up ask her if Zodiac will ever see the light of day, whether or not Lizzy Grant will ever go to streaming, what is her favorite MissDaytona tweet, etc.

Not Portugal coming through for this forum when our Alabama sisters have failed us.

IMG-1607.jpg

Not sure if this was posted:

It's an imaginary (AI) song for Lasso. Honestly, if this was a lead single (with better vocals from Lana), I wouldn't mind this direction at all.

It's giving Tarantino, it's giving Kacey Musgraves, Nancy Sinatra, and it's fabulous.

15 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

He did? :trisha4:

Biggest indication being A&W, Lana directed the shit out of him :agree:

but seriously it was a huge improvement from Chemtrails like look at the material!!!

15 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

"Lana, your upcoming song 'Liz I’m Calling from Calihoma' has a unique title and intriguing premise. Can you share the inspiration behind this track and what the title 'Calihoma' signifies in the context of the song?"

that’s an amazing question honestly, thank you for doing this 

lasso2.gif

On 5/18/2024 at 4:55 PM, details said:

i have a strong feeling we might be getting this only in 2025 unfortunately :bebe:

Same.

Mfhp.gif

6 hours ago, barttttender said:

It's an imaginary (AI) song for Lasso. Honestly, if this was a lead single (with better vocals from Lana), I wouldn't mind this direction at all.

It's giving Tarantino, it's giving Kacey Musgraves, Nancy Sinatra, and it's fabulous.

Scary what AI can do, I wish this was real it’s too good 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 hours ago, barttttender said:

wait :shock2:

AMF Top 250 Songs of 2022 - RESULTS! - Acclaimed Music Forums

7 hours ago, barttttender said:

This is so good, it’s scary. I need this sound for Lasso 

Tumblr