Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

21 hours ago, JinnWithin said:

Hello people of LanaBoards,

I’ve known about this website for a while but this is my first time posting something. Days ago I had the privilege of my life to hear a few songs from Lasso. I sadly can not reveal by which means I got to hear these songs, but I can confirm that the 3 songs I heard sound amazing. 

I can also confirm from my sources that the US Election will have a major impact on when Lana releases some new material. I’ve been told that she’s not really keen on releasing an Americana themed album if Trump wins in November and that she would rather release it in time for summer, however we can not confirm that. 

I got to hear 3 songs from the album, including the intro song she played at her birthday show (that was rumored to be titled “The Mirror”) For the sake of respect I will not reveal the full titles. 

N*****u R***e
    ⁃    It got that country ballad chours like in Country Roads. She mentions the Grammys in here.

L********e
    ⁃    I don’t like comparing songs but this song has that sexy vibe similar to Cherry, Freak, Fishtail. Doesn’t fit the country theme imo. 

T*** C*** ** * M*****e
    ⁃    This is that “The Mirror” song. The version preformed at her show must have been a remixed/extended version bc the ”Past present future I see in you” is more like a post-chours/bridge sung once and the actual chours is very grand. This will be the fan fav I can tell.

Write down your questions and I will do my best to answer them tomorrow. I will be online this week on Tuesday (11 AM ET) and Wednesday (11 AM ET) and after that I will be gone forever.

Jinn 

I think all we need to know is when is the song announcement coming or when is the first song releasing

If they allegedly heard three songs from the album then how is it possible that they know which are the singles and when are the singles going to be released or how many tracks does Lasso have?

2.gif

Do we think Henry is gonna be the lead or the second single to be released? Also let's start some discourse I wanna start speculating! :wub:

5 minutes ago, Bonita said:

Do we think Henry is gonna be the lead or the second single to be released? Also let's start some discourse I wanna start speculating! :wub:

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I hope it’s scrapped. It’s the blandest song I’ve heard since blue tankisters:tiffany2:

I knew something felt weird here :oprah7: It's that time when we can ask questions and the main question girlie @sayyestoheaven09 has not asked any question from Jinn at all :oprah2: Like I guess they're more interested about unleaked songs but this kind of information Jinn gave us would be something they'd maybe eat up :oprah: Maybe Jinn knows something about Dark City as well :oprah:

2.gif

22 hours ago, JinnWithin said:

Hello people of LanaBoards,

I’ve known about this website for a while but this is my first time posting something. Days ago I had the privilege of my life to hear a few songs from Lasso. I sadly can not reveal by which means I got to hear these songs, but I can confirm that the 3 songs I heard sound amazing. 

I can also confirm from my sources that the US Election will have a major impact on when Lana releases some new material. I’ve been told that she’s not really keen on releasing an Americana themed album if Trump wins in November and that she would rather release it in time for summer, however we can not confirm that. 

I got to hear 3 songs from the album, including the intro song she played at her birthday show (that was rumored to be titled “The Mirror”) For the sake of respect I will not reveal the full titles. 

N*****u R***e
    ⁃    It got that country ballad chours like in Country Roads. She mentions the Grammys in here.

L********e
    ⁃    I don’t like comparing songs but this song has that sexy vibe similar to Cherry, Freak, Fishtail. Doesn’t fit the country theme imo. 

T*** C*** ** * M*****e
    ⁃    This is that “The Mirror” song. The version preformed at her show must have been a remixed/extended version bc the ”Past present future I see in you” is more like a post-chours/bridge sung once and the actual chours is very grand. This will be the fan fav I can tell.

Write down your questions and I will do my best to answer them tomorrow. I will be online this week on Tuesday (11 AM ET) and Wednesday (11 AM ET) and after that I will be gone forever.

Jinn 

I saw this on TikTok and I came RUNNING.

Idk if this has been asked but if you had to compare the tracks you've heard to any previous albums of hers, which ones would it be? Is it really a Southern Gothic vibe that made these songs sound an unique addition to her catalog? Or is it familiar territory for her aka similar to her post NFR work?

I always believe these sources until proven false haha.

IMG-1607.jpg

That Coda is a mistake

This City is a Miracle

This C*nt in a Marquee

That Chic is a Machree

Thin Cola of a Maltose

This Clue in a Message

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I hope it’s scrapped. It’s the blandest song I’ve heard since blue tankisters:tiffany2:

I get why you'd say that which is why I suggested it could be a second single but we never know maybe it could build up into something more interesting :wub:

15 minutes ago, Lasso said:

Waiting for 11 AM ET :keyboard:

The only exciting thing that will happens this week is Ben ig stories with a sped-up version of Bartender for the NFR anniversary :oic:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

2 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

why do I lowk feel like this could

no nvm, this is probably fake

if even ivory almond says it’s fake it’s definitely fake :brigitte:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Quiet now children.

Repeat after me: there are no magical saviours / new insiders / people close to Lana IRL on lanaboards.com and if they did exists they would most likely keep a low profile instead of advertising themselves

The fact that there are so many people who think that a random person got to listen to some tracks from an upcoming new album from one of the most popular artists in the world, and that they in their extreme selflessness will answer all of our questions before disappearing forever proves that psychiatrical help needs to be free

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif