Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I updated the OP with some additional information! Let me know if there's anything else you all think I should add :) xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

YES. Lana has been flirting with country since the very beginning, it was about time that she leaned all the way into it. I love that there seems to be a strong stylistic emphasis so far (hence, a title as on the nose as Lasso) because when Lana consciously gets into a genre, she undoubtedly makes it her own. 

Also manifesting horses everywhere, please 🐎 

Henry come on, sunshine, hey blue baby, i must be stupid for being happy, prettiest gal in country music, zodiac choose your fighter

url%5D

I take back what I think about Prettiest Girl in Country Music. It’s pretty good. Her worst fling with country is actually her Stand By Your Man. It was a very standard cover. But I don’t think Lana would put that kind of known classic on the album

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Stand by your maaaaaan

Youre hinting thus for the second time it really is on the album!

url%5D

WHAAAAAAAT BITCH I'M FUCKING CRYING SCREAMING SWEATING DYING LAUGHING AHHHHHH

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

I updated the OP with some additional information! Let me know if there's anything else you all think I should add :) xx

I’d honestly be surprised if she released the album within September - watch it be pushed back to 2025 LOL

lPqTY1H.jpg

I'm so fucking shook, we're here.

leak zodiac now that we know it's a country album and zodiac isn't country :smokes5:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Also manifesting horses everywhere, please 🐎 

seems like she's been hinting this for a while now like the Hollywood reporter interview she did in September 

thumbnail_image_6487327-EMBED-2023.jpg?w=1000

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

GIDDY THE FUCKKK UUUP

i am so excited with the title!! lasso???? so she’s Reaaaally leaning into old country!!!!! rootin tootin beer whiskey horse lasso shindig asf!!!!!! yass!!!!!!

also. if any of you dare wear a cowboy hat to her concerts in standing im ripping the damn thing off your head

giphy.gif