Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

14 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

what kind of beats do you expect from Lana’s version of country?

As I've said a few times before, I'd like sth like Lil Nas X Old Town Road with beats and a guest star (Migos?). At least for a single. Not feeling country from the 1920s when we're in 2024.

Also, please go back to blocking me. It was cooler that way.

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

As I've said a few times before, I'd like sth like Lil Nas X Old Town Road with beats and a guest star (Migos?). At least for a single. Not feeling country from the 1920s when we're in 2024.

Also, please go back to blocking me. It was cooler that way.

you want a version of Lana that doesn’t exist

IMG-7960.jpg

On 2/9/2024 at 11:11 AM, lovely peaches said:

We need to start piecing things together. The shooting range she was at (that was circulating recently) wasn’t just for fun methinks. It was her practicing handling guns for a shoot. https://x.com/cinamonsluh/status/1755337470915342414?s=61

I’ve said this before, the word LASSO does not give me country (like small town farming country). It’s giving horses, mountain ranges, waterfalls, cowboys, old west gun fights, western saloons :trisha3:. NOT farms.

This has the potential to be really good.

Gotta confess this country music discourse isn’t really my thing. Henry just needs to be released cus I literally have no idea how to keep this country music speak all lively. 

I’m sure Henry’ll be a beautiful song. Give us something Ms Lana. Probs by the end of the month 

UV/Honeymoon

Henry.. 

leamichele-please.gif

Spoiler

this has to be my favorite gif lmao 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

We need to start piecing things together. The shooting range she was at (that was circulating recently) wasn’t just for fun methinks. It was her practicing handling guns for a shoot. https://x.com/cinamonsluh/status/1755337470915342414?s=61

yes!! taran tacticals trains hollywood artists for movie projects and stuff like these, it isn’t just a place to have fun, i think she’s planning to do something really different and cool :dance2:

4 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

manifesting something like this. like this kind of country

PLEASE NO I'd rather her retire forever and delete her discography from the Internet. 

16 minutes ago, The Siren said:

PLEASE NO I'd rather her retire forever and delete her discography from the Internet. 

Omg how could u say this….. this song was so legendaric to me as a kid and it’s STILL beautiful. I remember watching the music video and being in awe. I think it’s a bit too mainstream/polished for Lana but it’s beautiful :oprah:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

you want a version of Lana that doesn’t exist

She told u that? I thought we r over the conversation, y’all said the same about trap and then u got fishtails and peppers can y’all stop treating her like she’s an 90yo grandma:wtf:

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

She told u that? I thought we r over the conversation, y’all said the same about trap and then u got fishtails and peppers can y’all stop treating her like she’s an 90yo grandma:wtf:

:oprah6:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 hours ago, lovely peaches said:

4 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

OH MY GOD, that’s why she followed a film director yesterday :oprah4:

Wait wait wait, hold on... We might be onto something here...! Which film director was it?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png