Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I think I’m in the minority here but I actually feel much better that Jack has a lot of involvement here. This is a daring direction for her that could go very wrong but I trust him to ground her. His mixing is always top notch, whether I like what’s going on musically or not. 

I don’t get why she wouldn’t just submit the country album and release a fully thought out album, and then give us Quavo/bop tracks next year

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I don’t get why she wouldn’t just submit the country album and release a fully thought out album, and then give us Quavo/bop tracks next year

I feel like this is still what's likely to happen.

24 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:
  Reveal hidden contents

quavo.png

They are a somewhat reputable ATRL insider. Not sure how that would fit on a country album.

maybe it's on quavo's new album

url%5D

can anyone get on ATRL and get some tea about when she releases a single from this Lasso album? After listening to "Blue Skies", i am so excited to see whats coming...

Maybe a country album is truly an exciting idea...:party:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I think I’m in the minority here but I actually feel much better that Jack has a lot of involvement here. This is a daring direction for her that could go very wrong but I trust him to ground her. His mixing is always top notch, whether I like what’s going on musically or not. 

Jack isn't that bad as people want him to be. After all of informations that we got past months i think he mostly bring something new to Lana's ideas(A&W example) ,so who is the main producer isn't mine big worry about what Lasso will bring for us:oprah3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

Spoiler

oh god I missed those spoiler marks :defeated: I’m actually up for that country-rap collab, especially with Quavo in between, but being realistic I dont think he meant Lasso

and also for giving me Margaret

7 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Lasso is shaping up to be LFL part 2, which isn’t necessarily bad

ok wait but like imagine 12-14 country songs and then a hip-hop banger to close the album :dance4:

after ocean blvd everything is possible 

imagine if quavo starts doing country, i mean lana did say that the industry is going country. when she collabed with mike dean who is a hiphop producer, almost all of us thought that she's going to do a hiphopish song but we got a ballad instead. not that it's a bad thing though :whatever2:

url%5D

48 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:
  Reveal hidden contents

quavo.png

They are a somewhat reputable ATRL insider. Not sure how that would fit on a country album.

Spoiler

Idk how reliable this is but I can absolutely see her putting a quavo collab on the country album bsdhfj

qfrWuBl.png

50 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:
  Reveal hidden contents

quavo.png

omg big spender roses beautiful player pt2 :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

32 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I feel like this is still what's likely to happen.

Manifesting!!

30 minutes ago, Embach said:

maybe it's on quavo's new album

i mean it’s possible but that comment was on the lasso album thread 

"Don’t forget me"

34 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Lana's post one day after Lasso release in September:

RAP CANDY  🍭 SWEET
December 1

Ew9MMUJW8AIBGmc?format=jpg&name=900x900

I mean, don’t get me wrong LFL is my number 1 Lana album (I know, that’s a hella controversial opinion) but I was low key very excited for the country album/change of sound, and I also am SUPER excited about a Quavo colab, I just really hope this isn’t on the same album 

also can’t wait to see what all the users who just last week went on that whole “obviously lana doesn’t want to make bops, she wants to make softer music, stop asking for upbeat songs” have to say  :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"