Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

Nikki can be on the album if she lets Lana be on every single one of her own album tracks. it has to be fair. 

Honestly not just bc I’m not a fan of Nikki but if they wanted to do a bunch of collabs or a collab album, it would make more sense for it to be primarily Nikki’s album rather than Lana’s. Nikki needs Lana more than Lana needs Nikki lets be real :awkney:

manifesting no Nikki though on lasso:legend: but I fear that won’t be happening

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Manifesting a Honeymoon post with a caption like this:

"Blue Skies out now xx:wub: Had so much fun recording it... :flutter: ALSO I'm excited for you all to hear what me and Jack have been cooking up these last 4 years:D Stay tuned for Friday:usrs: Henry is coming!:oic2:"

37 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

Manifesting a Honeymoon post with a caption like this:

"Blue Skies out now xx:wub: Had so much fun recording it... :flutter: ALSO I'm excited for you all to hear what me and Jack have been cooking up these last 4 years:D Stay tuned for Friday:usrs: Henry is coming!:oic2:"

That’s be a dream but it’s Lana we’re stanning here: expect more a snippet out of nowhere with no caption or maybe a title if we’re lucky and complete silence on the process or things to come. :gasp:

lana's music from BTD all the way to OB was a smooth evolution with a clear blend from one era to another with what she was doing sonically

with this genre switch, it feels like we not only enter a new era, but a whole new chapter because we are at a new starting place that is not built upon previous eras/albums

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

7 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

You better get ready for that Nikki collab, the sooner you do is the better for your mental health.

She might even appear on the cover.

Please just let us lie to ourselves at least in the next 6 months :lange::air:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

uhg seeing all of the beautifully made album covers is getting my hopes up too much :icant: i'm very big on album aesthetics so if we get another cover like chemtrails i might cry 

violets in your eyes