Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

17 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

now lets talk about THIIISS. i don't think its off the cards either! I can picture her re-releasing aka along with another release, maybe not with lasso but something like a deluxe version of lasso? id love if we got a deluxe edition on that note, wonder why she doesn't do that. anyone know?

she said in 2014-15 that she doesn’t like deluxe versions

1 minute ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

The lasso will be pistachio colored.

i hope it’s pistachio flavored too :legend:

1 hour ago, twinkletoes7 said:

now lets talk about THIIISS. i don't think its off the cards either! I can picture her re-releasing aka along with another release, maybe not with lasso but something like a deluxe version of lasso? id love if we got a deluxe edition on that note, wonder why she doesn't do that. anyone know?

AKA rerelease along with Sirens rerelease since she doesn't do deluxe editions :oprah4:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

what type of controversial lyric do we think twitter and tiktok will be mad about this era? :smokes:

personally i think henry come on is extremely problematic, controlling and verbally abusive, henry will "come on" when he wants to, she ought to make a public apology to henry himself and her fans.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

24 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

i mean henry come on 6-F467-DB5-8995-4-FC8-868-F-34452-A6906-

Henry we are waiting very patiently :diva:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

21 hours ago, honey dew said:

I loved getting the lead single plus preorders ans track list and all the covers at the same time for ocean that was a momentous day for me. I want that again but that would mean no lead single in time for coachella unless she wants to have a 5-6 month wait from preorders which I could live with. But being real coachella will just be her set from last year

Girl we did not get the tracklist for OB for so long.. do you not remember the pixelated track list 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what type of controversial lyric do we think twitter and tiktok will be mad about this era? :smokes:

personally i think henry come on is extremely problematic, controlling and verbally abusive, henry will "come on" when he wants to, she ought to make a public apology to henry himself and her fans.

i can picture horse twitter getting angry at her for not being in britches or smth

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

yeah it's giving me these vibes slightly too!

i know we had a light green vinyl for ocean blvd, but one pistachio variant like this for lasso would be amazing

848064015024_vinyl_grande.jpg?v=1676498203

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

"he whipped me and it felt like a kiss" and "my pussy tastes like Jim Beam"

3 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

Yes, pistachio color is so beautiful, earthy soft green. I'm hungry now thinking about it, the taste of pistachio is just :worship:

url%5D

4 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

"he whipped me and it felt like a kiss" and "my pussy tastes like Jim Beam"

be careful with that too, cus twitter are calling bdsm sexual abuse now :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

yeah it's giving me these vibes slightly too!

i know we had a light green vinyl for ocean blvd, but one pistachio variant like this for lasso would be amazing

848064015024_vinyl_grande.jpg?v=1676498203

Not sure about the color palette for this record, but I reckon it will be a lighter record and Lana will be smiling on the cover.