Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

manifesting this type of sound for lasso

Agreed lol (Though I'm 100% biased bc I love the soundtrack from RE games) :oopna2:

OIP.pWy7Ne77qWHp-pxlTlmFlgAAAA?rs=1&pid=

4 hours ago, Embach said:

It's so funny and even cool how people really differently translate the term "bop". For me, Lana has released bops in each of her albums. Even in COTCC, Banisters and OB. Although, I do think that maybe her last album that had most "bop" songs was NFR (for example Doin Time, FIILY, Cinnamon Girl, Venice) but that doesn't mean that other following albums didn't have at least one "bop"/upbeat/beatsy track. Who doesn't bop to Peppers or Tulsa Jesus Freak or Black Bathing Suit? :oprah6: To be honest, different opinions are what makes the music most intriguing sometimes :true:

Feeling less alone knowing there are others who bop to Tulsa Jesus freak and black bathing suit 

3 minutes ago, the greatest bitch said:

Feeling less alone knowing there are others who bop to Tulsa Jesus freak and black bathing suit 

Agreed. I'd add Breaking Up Slowly (and so many ppl hate this song idk why), Dance 'Til We Die, If You Lie Down With Me, Violet For Roses... I can bop to all of them. COTCC and BB are comfort albums for me. :wub: 

OIP.pWy7Ne77qWHp-pxlTlmFlgAAAA?rs=1&pid=

1 minute ago, JamesHomofield said:

Agreed. I'd add Breaking Up Slowly (and so many ppl hate this song idk why), Dance 'Til We Die, If You Lie Down With Me, Violet For Roses... I can bop to all of them. COTCC and BB are comfort albums for me. :wub: 

Now breaking up slowly is an acquired taste but there are definitely many unrecognized 'bops' on cotcc and bb

Okay guys. Correct me if I'm wrong...

But before Blue Banisters and Ocean Blvd era rollouts begin... Neil posted landscape pics to "tease" before the cycle right?

And isn't he doing it neowwww?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Which nr track will be the fan favorite? Make your guess, I think it's either track 2 or 7 :smile:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Which nr track will be the fan favorite? Make your guess, I think it's either track 2 or 7 :smile:

Track 20:nails:

It's always the final song from every Lana's album for me :true:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Either track 2 or 4

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I'm voting track 2 :wub:

4 hours ago, JamesHomofield said:

I’m a Breaking Up Slowly truther but :brigitte:

2 hours ago, Embach said:

2, 8,11 and 12:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

When I say “bop” I mean OTTR/National Anthem, Diet Mountain Dew, Doin’ Time, HBTB, and Jimmy. Even Without You, a piano ballad, has SO much added production that it feels almost like a bop. 

I do think her albums have ‘bops’ (FIILY, TJF, Peppers, Taco truck) but they’re more chill bops, and while I absolutely can get down to them, its pretty clear they aren’t the traditional definition of ‘bop’.

Cinnamon Girl with Doin’ Time energy would have serveddd. That last minute of CG is so insanely good I have no idea why it was just an outro. 

I think we’ll absolutely get more Lana chill bops!

I think a country song with Doin Time energy would be a SERVE, but like I said, I think it’s silly to expect that because Jimmy was 5 years old and she didn’t even want to include it in the album, so that’s not what she gravitates towards releasing :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"