rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

1 hour ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I think she’s actually very good at gorilla marketing and promoting while actually not promoting. She can organically build hype without even trying like casually mentioning a new album in a speech or dropping three singles out of the blue with the most ridiculous picsart covers. Of course part of that is the fan base building hype and buzz online but I do think she understands the age of internet marketing very well. 

That, and she's relatable af. Meaning she talks to her fanbase, she's chatting to them online and offline, super present, just one of the people. She's a great marketer 

that said, her rollouts are nonsensical and pathetic, and that's where she fails both as an artist and a marketer. That and her lack of desire to do talk shows and tv gigs etc after being scarred on snl

If she did just one fallon performance per album in the us, and one graham norton in the uk, she'd have a number 1 album each time

51 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Her managers need managers... :lolno2:this would've been the perfect day for the release

I would love to know whose idea was that it wouldn't be released today

Maybe the mv is still not really done. But i will allow this only if the MV eats as much as CN did

1 hour ago, Orville Peck said:

The song and video are completely finished. I really don't understand why they keep postponing the release when we basically already know what the song sounds like.

the excuse of “other people are releasing songs today” doesn’t make sense at all, people will always be releasing songs like 😭 unless it’s a major star’s new album, it does not matter. it’s just bizarre that we saw the music video and heard the song fully yet it’s not released yet. the hype’s gonna be killed at this point 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

the excuse of “other people are releasing songs today” doesn’t make sense at all, people will always be releasing songs like 😭 unless it’s a major star’s new album, it does not matter. it’s just bizarre that we saw the music video and heard the song fully yet it’s not released yet. the hype’s gonna be killed at this point 

Don’t think anything that major was out today, I guess they just want more a slow build up and hype for the song. Probably think a July release would work better, but it’s actually better to release now as hype is peaking. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

47 minutes ago, lilacheaven said:

I honestly LOVE the song, it's a breath of fresh air and has a lot of potential to become a summer bop. The mv and the aesthetics seem to be well-cured and structured, which I ADORE

I love your comment!!! I am so pleased about the MV aesthetic, we won!!!!

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

Gracie Abrams, Taylor Swift, Peso Pluma, Cardi B, Post Malone, Karol G, Travis Scott and Camila Cabello all released today, plus Sabrina and Billie are still very strong, Tough wouldn't even have a chance to get into the top 20.

17 minutes ago, Blackestday x CN said:

I love your comment!!! I am so pleased about the MV aesthetic, we won!!!!

I'm very excited for this era to start, I feel strong BTD vibes in the air. The mv visuals kinda remind me of Gods and Monsters

I don’t even think lana knows when this is coming atp :brigitte:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎