colaandvideogames

Lunch With Lana Del Rey in Kansas City

This is taking 500 thousands dollars or Dinner with Jay-Z to a whole another level. The actual question was 10 raffle drawings for a chance to win Lunch with Lana or nothing, and you won :hdu:. Congrats this is literally bigger than the lottery

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

This reminds me there was a coffee date with Lana raffle held by a radio station in Portland and the winner during the meet was like recording her and giggling and shit while Lana was telling them to stop recording :rip: They posted the clips online too :deadbanana:

Omg thats terrible

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

omg that is so amazing, congratulations!!! :heart:

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Oh my God, congrats @colaandvideogames:wub: You deserve it, you are the absolute sweetest and the universe clearly sees that, hence, this exciting news. Both you and Lana are lucky to get to have lunch with each other! Can’t wait for the updates, have funnnn :kiss:

My girl!!! The icon herself :wub::flutter: thank you so much dear! I will definitely post updates as they come, this is so surreal and definitely will be the best day of my life! I really think it would be incredible if we had a Lanaboards exclusive hang out with Lana, just a night on the town dancing and having fun. I hope we can all get together in person and do that someday! That’s the true dream :smile2: ❤️❤️

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Oh my God this is so amazing!!

Lana is quite literally the “one person dead or alive you’d have dinner with” for me and I guess to a lot of ya’ll too

And yeah don’t stress about asking her the right questions, it will be much more special if you just chat about normal life things x

48 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Don’t shun me for this but the reason I didn’t mention this event a few days back is because I was genuinely worried that the millionaire fans from California that see her on a monthly basis would fly out here and lessen my chances. Yes I know that’s selfish of me but like, this will be my first time ever getting to talk to her. They talk to her all the time! :um3:  
I promise to treat her with respect and will paint the fandom in a good light of course ❤️

that's not selfish at all, don't even worry about it! i'm glad it went to a deserving fan esp a LB member  :true:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

When it's at Waffle House 

I’ve never been to Waffle House (which makes me crazy since I’ve lived in the Midwest since birth and there’s always one within 5 minutes) but this would be a great first time at Waffle House if Lana was with me! :hooker:

5 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

that's not selfish at all, don't even worry about it! i'm glad it went to a deserving fan esp a LB member  :true:

Thank you so much :wub: the guy at the raffle stand was so intrigued when I was trying to explain Lanaboards. I’ve been in touch with him, and he is just so happy it went to a true fan. I thought the raffle would be random and each ticket would go for any of the prizes…. I’m VERY thankful that it was a “you choose what prize you want and you may win” type of thing. So all my tickets just went to Lana of course! 
IMG-6335.jpg

Also I’m so obsessed they picked this photo sksksks 

5 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Oh my God this is so amazing!!

Lana is quite literally the “one person dead or alive you’d have dinner with” for me and I guess to a lot of ya’ll too

And yeah don’t stress about asking her the right questions, it will be much more special if you just chat about normal life things x

Agreed (and I know I said bout mentioning LB but it is YOUR moment and you talk to her about whatever you please; don't let ppl pressure you :agree:)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

that's crazy that you won, but congrats!!! i know it'll be so cool and everything you'd ever dreamed of when talking to her, she seems so sweet with fans <3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

I'm so happy for you. That's amazing. Don't waste ypur time chatting with an ICON by playing journalist lol... ignore any stans demanding you question her.

Exactly @colaandvideogames just be in that moment and enjoy that moment. Potentially the best moment of your life no shade to the rest of your life.

Reads title: Assumes it’s a silly interview with some KC newspaper.

Reads post: :toofloppy:

Congratulations, this is beyond amazing, I’m a at a loss for words, finally you are the lucky one this time 🤍

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Coolest fucking thing to happen especially to one of the gorls on the boards :trisha: I’m so excited for you I pray you can sleep the night before, your skin remains clear, you remain in perfect health, and you don’t get diarrhea day of!!! Pack your Imodium, EmegenC, Pepto Bismol, allergy pills, Red Bulls, sunblock, literally EVERYTHING to make sure you’re ready to go nothing can stop you!!! So deserving many congratulations :makeup2:

2 hours ago, partymonster said:

i need to see this please show it to me rachel

:deadbanana: Idk if I can find it, it was like years ago I think when Lana came to Portland for the NFR tour. I think it was on Reddit but it could've been deleted by now, I would have deleted it :rip: I only remember cause I got super jealous not knowing there was even a raffle:defeated:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Congratulations!!! Please take HEAPS of selfies, fangirl as much as u want, get her to sign ur arm and get it tattooed or something!!!! This might be ur one opportunity in life to see the legend so make sure u don’t come out of it thinking “ugh I wish I did this—“

get her to follow ur Insta and ask her about lasso and tough if u can but just have fun!!! I’m SO excited for u (and soooooooo jealous!)

edit: bring all ur CDs / vinyls in a backpack and see if she can sign them!! Like girl GO HARD!!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

That’s so exciting !!! Hope you have the best time ever with Lanaaaaa :trisha::trisha: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆