Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

After BB I really can't look forward to her newer music. I will listen to it regardless but I won't be excited about it being released. She showed that she's only able to make piano ballads in the last 3 years. I have nothing against her ballads but I don't like 100% of her discography being that. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

12 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I like how Coachella fades out! I wish more of her songs utilized that 

i agree that lana should use the art of a tasteful fade out but using coachella as an example dampened your argument :oop2:

ok ok playful shade aside i agree :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 4/23/2022 at 4:09 AM, sack said:

idk if this is unpopular but american is one of lana’s best songs :hair:

The beginning is so nostalgic to me, like the beginning of Video Games. Really the sound of a different time

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

On 4/22/2022 at 9:09 PM, sack said:

idk if this is unpopular but american is one of lana’s best songs :hair:

god i wish she’d put it back on her set list 

her live performances of it are always so gorgeous 

:wipe: 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

22 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

WAH makes me cringe so much that i cant listen to it :awkney: between “insta thots” and sampling her own song i literally hate it

i thought it was "insta thots" at first too but now i think it's "instant thoughts"

aOaIzH2.gif

24 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i thought it was "insta thots" at first too but now i think it's "instant thoughts"

how does instant thoughts make sense in the context of the lyrics surrounding it? (genuine question, not trying to be rude) “insta thots” makes sense bc of the “see your pretty pics” line

8 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

how does instant thoughts make sense in the context of the lyrics surrounding it? (genuine question, not trying to be rude) “insta thots” makes sense bc of the “see your pretty pics” line

on google it says 'than coffee pots and insta dots' but that makes no sense i think its 'than coffee pods and insta thots'

23 hours ago, Vanilla Icy said:

the outro of coachella is enough to make the song not bad

yesss the outro is what made me start to warm up to the song last year. im not the hater i used to be 

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

i guess i hear it like coffee sets her mind going about this person? like as soon as she wakes up and is caffeinated her mind starts spinning. and that the barrage of thoughts about this person make me crazy.

aOaIzH2.gif

always have wondered why Lana mentioned Kehlani in QFTC when she hasn't even had any number 1 songs :bebe: I seriously think she got her mixed up with Megan because..:awk: also i re-read QFTC for some reason and ugh it would've been perfect without the first paragraph god damn it 

sgopYhV.gif

what do y'all think is lana's fetish other than a daddy kink? i think she's secretly a furry

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole