Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

People have came out of the woodwork lately and say it's her best, but to me... it's an eyesore. Too much going on, nice easter eggs and stuff I suppose; it's just kinda all over the place and ill executed.

It's absolutely awful. There's nothing aesthetically pleasing about it. The name (NFR) and the album cover are her worst to me.

Β  let me be who i'm meant to be

Norman Fucking Rockwell is not Lana Del Rey's best album, and I would even say it is overrated. While Honeymoon is much better than many fans say.Β 

I'm doen with that

new leaks just don’t have the same magic to them as when they used to happen. idk if it’s because im older and in a different period of my life but yeah .. I remember I used to wake up and see 3 new songs had leaked while sleeping (back in the tostb tumblr days) and I’d be listening to them on repeat awlllllll day. now I listen to them once when they leak then only come back to them when I’m drunk and in a Lana unreleased mood :awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif

I know this is a weird thing to say, but I always wondered how Lana would be different if she had big boobs. Lana always had like a classic elegance about her. I think part of it was due to her being flat chested. she appeared to have a certain modestly mixed with sexiness. If she had big boobs would she still maintain that elegant image. Now her boobs are pretty big and she's actually is showing them off more. I wonder how that will change her image.Β Β 

I know this is a weird thing to say, but I always wondered how Lana would be different if she had big boobs. Lana always had like a classic elegance about her. I think part of it was due to her being flat chested. she appeared to have a certain modestly mixed with sexiness. If she had big boobs would she still maintain that elegant image. Now her boobs are pretty big and she's actually is showing them off more. I wonder how that will change her image.Β Β 

Β 

i can't believe this website is free

Underwhelmed with the poetry audio book. I thought the music would be similar to Burnt Norton or something in the vain of An American Prayer. Also, every time she reads the part "I am a poet!" I cringe.Β 

Big boobs? What? Ummmmm child anyways so

whatarecoloris.jpg

Β 

over here with my H-cup titties pondering when i stopped being elegantΒ  :smokes3:Β was it when i hit puberty? when i bought my first bra? when i graduated from a G cup to a H cup? the mind wonders and wanders. oh to be a flat chested classic beauty x

Wq9zHLl.jpg

As much as Iβ€˜ve always thought rereleasing Born to Die with Paradise was kinda stupid, I feel like it was a missed opportunity to not rerelease Norman with Violet because I’m sure lots of people would’ve bought them as a combo and some probably would’ve enjoyed it better that way just like how lots of people prefer Born to Die: The Paradise Edition than either on their own.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Β 

I don't think they are that big. Actually I think her picture is photoshopped because her cleavage didn't look like that on video. But I admire Lana because she always looks elegant to me, no matter how she dresses or how much she curses (which people consider unclassy). She can wear the ugliest clothes and no make up but there's something about her personality that makes her so femenine and attractiveΒ  :flutter:

NFR! is my least favorite album. I only like half of the songs and until this day I can't appreciate it the same way I do with the rest of her discography; It just doesn't feelΒ unapologetically Lana to me.

Β 

I agree! I listened to all of the songs once or twice and have only revisited a few (Doin' Time, Cinnamon Girl, Mariner's). Felt like a departure from her usual style and while I support an artist exploring their sound, I was a little disappointed with how far away it felt to me.Β 

Β 

Unrelated, but also I liked Don't Call Me Angel and thought adding Lana to Miley and Ariana would be weird but it actually sounded good imo.Β 

Β 

:facepalm:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

The way the tripe video for NFR was entirely forgettable.Β  :crossed: