lola

Taylor Swift

oh noo these titles sounds so juvenile and are not making me hopeful that this album will be on par with folklorevermore rather than midnights part two… I’m sure she’ll make it work somehow but girl you’re 34 where’s the class

I'm sorry but I hate most of these titles, they seem AI generated. Even if the album is sarcastic, this tracklist is not it.

Fresh Out of Slammer?? be for real lol

Florida!!! will be a serve though :true:

but daddy i love him reminds me of kintsugi

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

No Lana feature, she's a poet, she should be in it.

at least not one that's featured. we know lana likes being lowkey (and maybe this way lana doesn't have to redo her part if people are pissed lmao)

do we know what the sound for this album will be? any particular genre yall want? i kinda want another evermore/folklore sound

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I don’t think the people would like this but souly based off the track list and aesthetic it could be up there with the folklore love. I’m almost certain it won’t be like folklore especially with the post Malone collab but it seems like it’s gonna be such a strong album

not looking too deep into these track titles because for midnights i thought Vigilante Shit would be a cool rep inspired song like Don't Blame Me and also thought the title Maroon sounded like a filler track

15 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

which is equally a lana rip off lmfaooo

gurl it's literally inspired by Joe's group chat's name or something and it's a pay homage to the poets society, but yes, definitely some inspo from Lana as I can see

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Those titles girl...I really had that much faith in the tracklist but this screams like 2015 Tumblr meets 2018 Instagram meets cottagecore  meets 6th grade meets insanity meets Marina's Ancient Dreams era meets Minecraft meets Halsey meets Musically meets medical drama meets gamer girl meets anime meets soap opera meets Roblox meets Stan Twitter meets Lisa Simpson...

BUT WE'RE GETTING A FLORENCE +THE MACHINE COLLAB!!!!!!! :party: I remember when Taylor and Lorde were fucking around at Met Gala 2016, they asked Florence for an autograph :omfg2:

5 hours ago, honeyslow said:

oh noo these titles sounds so juvenile and are not making me hopeful that this album will be on par with folklorevermore rather than midnights part two… I’m sure she’ll make it work somehow but girl you’re 34 where’s the class

They're seriously juvenile, kinda like AI generared too

url%5D

It looks to me like she’ll try to seriously switch up her writing style.. which could go one of two ways..

either it’ll be phenomenal and might change my mind on Taylor forever (I’ve always wanted to enjoy her work, but her songwriting always reads too juvenile to me)

orrrrr it’ll seriously miss the mark and sound likes she’s trying too hard 

I hope the former because I love her effort and the Easter eggs and stuff.. if Lana did stuff like that I’d be next level feral 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 hours ago, American Whore said:

do we know what the sound for this album will be? any particular genre yall want? i kinda want another evermore/folklore sound

someone said it’s been registered as synth pop but i’m pretty sure that it isn’t confirmed yet? tbh im fine with that, it’s a pretty wide genre. i really want a dream pop with strings though, something like 13 Beaches and Groupie Love

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her