Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

decided to listen to heaven or las vegas by the cocteau twins because i liked heaven or las vegas... and heaven or las vegas is the only song off of the album i can see myself going back to :whatever2:

...decided to listen to souvlaki by slowdive because i liked alison... and alison is the only song off of the album i can see myself going back to :whatever2:

but, trying to discover new music and ending up not really caring for it can be so discouraging :prettyhurts:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

29 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

decided to listen to souvlaki by slowdive because i liked alison... and alison is the only song off of the album i can see myself going back to 

listen to melon yellow again and think of me and then it’ll hit 

giphy.gif

Just now, bigspender said:

listen to melon yellow again and think of me and then it’ll hit 

perhaps i just need more time with them... i suppose it's unrealistic to expect yourself to always fall in love with songs on the very first listen, you need to become more familiar with them...

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

decided to listen to heaven or las vegas by the cocteau twins because i liked heaven or las vegas... and heaven or las vegas is the only song off of the album i can see myself going back to :whatever2:

...decided to listen to souvlaki by slowdive because i liked alison... and alison is the only song off of the album i can see myself going back to :whatever2:

but, trying to discover new music and ending up not really caring for it can be so discouraging :prettyhurts:

You might like Cocteau Twins album Head Over Heels more, it's darker and weirder and has really OTT reverb

53 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Blue bell knoll is the best Cocteau twins album in my opinion 

7 minutes ago, honey dew said:

You might like Cocteau Twins album Head Over Heels more, it's darker and weirder and has really OTT reverb

5 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Blue bell knoll is the best Cocteau twins album in my opinion 

i'll check them out!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

Slowdive's newer music is also worth a listen. I like Blue Skied An' Clear from Pygmalion (1995) and a lot of songs from their last two albums.

16 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

Try Serpentskirt by the Cocteau Twins and kisses by Slowdive. You might not like them, but you might idk <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I can't seem to enjoy meat, no matter how much I try. And it's upsetting because everyone in my family LOVES a good asado every weekend, and I feel weird not sharing a meal with them :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Tate McRae... I really can't with her voice ://

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Tate Mcrae, Kim petras, Madison Beer

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Beer. It always made me gag. I tried tons of different kinds. I can tolerate a few stouts, but ask me to finish a regular beer and I’ll die trying lol

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879