Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

rob grant :awkney2:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Beer. I’m not a big drinker, but I had my drinking days. Beer makes me sick, I don’t think I’ve ever finished a whole beer. I’ve tried my share of different types. Not for me. We could get high on some pink champagne though. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Ethel Cain, her concept is so interesting, just the execution and melodies and voice aren't really for me. I think she's great though, don't get me wrong. I just can't get into her sound even though I want to so bad:crai:. Also Mitski for the same reason. I have to try again

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

On 9/28/2023 at 12:30 PM, Quincy said:

Beer. I’m not a big drinker, but I had my drinking days. Beer makes me sick, I don’t think I’ve ever finished a whole beer. I’ve tried my share of different types. Not for me. We could get high on some pink champagne though. 

i hate beer [tastes like deluted piss] but i've been loving ciders ever since i tried some in London back in July 

12 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

i fucking can’t stand the weeknd :whatever2: his personality, his voice, his melodies, his lyrics, his songs, his show, his shitty undeserved superbowl

oh i really cannot stand the weeknd's voice :eyeroll2: his higher pitch is really whiney sounding 

also cigarettes after sex. love their instrumentals but do not like the lead's vocal style

violets in your eyes