Lana Del Rey

Last Movie You Watched?

On 6/24/2024 at 12:25 PM, Deadly Nightshade said:

has anybody else watched La Chimera? 

i think it is one of the best movies i've watched this year :oprah:

yes and LOVED it– watched happy as lazarro (same director) right after and highly rec if you enjoyed LC

saw kinds of kindness last night and it absolutely slapped, lanthimos has one of the best comedic sensibilities in the biz, idk why it's getting such mid reviews.

aOaIzH2.gif

rewatched challengers recently and i genuinely think it’s my new fav i fear. 

i also watched red white and royal blue for the first time, it was okay but it had its charm

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952o6xvto6fkxzso4eqvh

25 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

yes and LOVED it– watched happy as lazarro (same director) right after and highly rec if you enjoyed LC

I’m definitely going to watch it , ty for the recommendation!! :oprah:

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

I watched Inside Out 2. Maybe I need to watch it again, but I was kinda alright with it? I was expecting more of an emotional reaction to it, and there were some heartfelt moments, but I kinda just felt and thought like, aw no, it’ll be ok, don’t worry to Riley/ the main character. 

I was thinking, am I kinda disconnected with my emotions? Was I paying attention too little? And mm, no I wasn’t, just felt calm and empathetic with some of the scenes but yeah. 

I do think it’d be good to watch with your kids if you had any. It’d be a great family watch. Felt for her, but I was kinda emotionally bracing for something, but it kinda felt like I was, like her dad or something? watching it. It’s a great concept though, and I really like the kind of awareness/ discussion that the movie can very much bring into more popular discussion. 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

So inspired by me watching Deadpool & Wolverine multiple times, I’m going to watch all the Marvel Live Action films.

Blade last night - Really liked it,

And X-Men tonight.

Watching Borderlands tomorrow.

Even though it looks like dog shit, I’m going because Borderlands is one of my favorite games…

IMG-3521.jpg