Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think the album needs one song like Cloud Aura though... It's the only like really "badass" breakup song on the album. All the others are too vulnerable. 

So Far Away is such filler though. I haven't even heard Midnight and I think it would've been a better choice. I can't believe she said it's one of her favorite tracks in her Q&A yesterday! If it's one of her favorites why does she never do it live?

I think the album needs one song like Cloud Aura though... It's the only like really "badass" breakup song on the album. All the others are too vulnerable. 

So Far Away is such filler though. I haven't even heard Midnight and I think it would've been a better choice. I can't believe she said it's one of her favorite tracks in her Q&A yesterday! If it's one of her favorites why does she never do it live?

So Far Away is my second fave Charli song tho :eek:

You would've still had it even if it weren't on the album though, considering she released the whole song in Heartbreaks and Earthquakes.  :hooker:

And the FINAL version of the song on the You're The One EP!

X----into me, into you----X

I just wish Charli didn't have such a connection to Cloud Aura and So Far Away, because they definitely could've been shelved and made room for Interior or midnight.

I really want Interior in HQ. :( It is such an infectious song, I don't know why she didn't put in on TR. It has single potential, even. So catchy. 

And she should have included Dreams Money Can Buy as well.

ew no bye  :rip:

14417469274.gif

I though I was the only one that called her Charlotte lol.

Nope! And I believe I've caught Sitar calling her that too :hooker:

I really want Interior in HQ. :( It is such an infectious song, I don't know why she didn't put in on TR. It has single potential, even. So catchy.

I'm sorry but no. Everyone hyped up that song to be the best thing ever and it's just not at all. Like far from album material.

H0bDaqU.gif

I would've rather heard Machines over Interior on the album

anyways I wrote in all caps in the letter I gave to her: RELEASE MESS AND ATOMIC so hopefully she listens to a stan :hooker:

BzhmW.png

I though I was the only one that called her Charlotte lol.

Nope! And I believe I've caught Sitar calling her that too :hooker:

Only when I'm angry with her :hooker:

Release Mess, Charlotte

Stop delaying your tour dates, Charlotte

Album in June, Charlotte?

Did you guys see that interview where the interviewer stanned for Valentine and asked her about it and she said she felt like she was getting worse with age? That was kinda sad but now I'm thinking Valentine would fit in awfully well on album 2...Like it's red, it's shouty.

I like Interior but I don't think it's as good as anything on TR really... I just think the chorus needs more. The "When we fell in Love the interior design of my heart" thing over and over annoys me. It doesn't even make sense! It's like she started a sentence but doesnt finish it...