Fluorine

Charli XCX

Been sad and lying low but I have a predicament: So many of my unreleased files seem to be having this error in iTunes where the ending of the song will repeat. Sometimes once, sometimes like 5 goddamn times. Super annoying when listening in the car, shower, etc. I think it has to do with editing the file which I've been doing a lot of lately, creating new albums and changing track orders etc. This never used to happen so I'm assuming it's some new iTunes update bug. Has anyone else experienced this?

So instead of now going in and cutting down each file again, I feel like I just need a fresh new collection to plug into the albums I've made. Does anyone have a good, complete mega/etc link to unreleased Charli? I don't want to download each song individually either, just get a mass collection here. Hurts since I've had some files forever, but I'd appreciate it!

14 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

omg i thought it was supposed to be starfire :toofunny:

and i thought for a second that it was a drawing of halsey in the "be kind" mv 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

9 minutes ago, Sitar said:

Been sad and lying low but I have a predicament: So many of my unreleased files seem to be having this error in iTunes where the ending of the song will repeat. Sometimes once, sometimes like 5 goddamn times. Super annoying when listening in the car, shower, etc. I think it has to do with editing the file which I've been doing a lot of lately, creating new albums and changing track orders etc. This never used to happen so I'm assuming it's some new iTunes update bug. Has anyone else experienced this?

So instead of now going in and cutting down each file again, I feel like I just need a fresh new collection to plug into the albums I've made. Does anyone have a good, complete mega/etc link to unreleased Charli? I don't want to download each song individually either, just get a mass collection here. Hurts since I've had some files forever, but I'd appreciate it!

It started happening to me last year and everything I didn't buy on iTunes does this

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

8 minutes ago, Sitar said:

I had this problem a lot, I think it has something to do with iTunes editing mp3s and the coverart, I found new repeats would appear after editing the cover art. The only solution I know to prevent it happening is converting to .m4a but this won't fix the already damaged files. I hope this helps, it is just from my experience so it might not work for you/

omg ive had itunes issues before similar to this and what i had to do was have my entire library open, go to file>library>export library and save that somewhere, then go to my itunes folder in music, delete the xml file there, restart itunes and ensure everythings gone, close itunes and put the new xml file there (i would also recommend doing export playlist before deleting the xml file*** just in case something goes wrong here) but that fixed my issues, sorry if i described it poorly :toofunny:

@Sitar@Still Sane

1 minute ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

omg ive had itunes issues before similar to this and what i had to do was have my entire library open, go to file>library>export library and save that somewhere, then go to my itunes folder in music, delete the xml file there, restart itunes and ensure everythings gone, close itunes and put the new xml file there (i would also recommend doing export playlist just in case something goes wrong here) but that fixed my issues, sorry if i described it poorly :toofunny:

@Sitar@Still Sane

Omg thanks! I'm gonna try this soon

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

13 minutes ago, Sitar said:

So funny I came across this by chance. The same exact thing has been happening to me. I don't use iTunes often at all only for unreleased stuff etc so I always forget it's a problem until the time I listen to those songs. So annoying. I don't think there seems to be a pattern in which tracks it happens to. I assumed it was happening to certain ones cause I ripped them from youtube (live performances don't judge) but it also happened with direct downloads and then with the stuff I've downloaded recently it hasn't been a problem at all. So??

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

idk if this’ll help in any way but i had a problem recently where itunes would just cut off and skip new songs i added before they were done. the files itself were fine but when playing in itunes they’d just cut off. the way i fixed this is by adding the songs via the “automatically add to itunes” folder instead of manually adding them. it organizes the files automatically too which is a plus.

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

So funny I came across this by chance. The same exact thing has been happening to me. I don't use iTunes often at all only for unreleased stuff etc so I always forget it's a problem until the time I listen to those songs. So annoying. I don't think there seems to be a pattern in which tracks it happens to. I assumed it was happening to certain ones cause I ripped them from youtube (live performances don't judge) but it also happened with direct downloads and then with the stuff I've downloaded recently it hasn't been a problem at all. So??

This is what leads me to believing it's an issue with editing the file. Like if you edit it once, the ending will repeat once, if you edit it more than once, it'll repeat several times which is really the worst. So I wanna see if just starting anew will solve the issue because I've also noticed that certain recent leaks don't have this repeating issue. So it feels like I have a bunch of old corrupted files.

9 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

omg ive had itunes issues before similar to this and what i had to do was have my entire library open, go to file>library>export library and save that somewhere, then go to my itunes folder in music, delete the xml file there, restart itunes and ensure everythings gone, close itunes and put the new xml file there (i would also recommend doing export playlist before deleting the xml file*** just in case something goes wrong here) but that fixed my issues, sorry if i described it poorly :toofunny:

@Sitar@Still Sane

This will revert it? Cuz these corrupted files even have all new track lengths by now. Also seems like a lot of effort :toofunny:

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

idk if this’ll help in any way but i had a problem recently where itunes would just cut off and skip new songs i added before they were done. the files itself were fine but when playing in itunes they’d just cut off. the way i fixed this is by adding the songs via the “automatically add to itunes” folder instead of manually adding them. it organizes the files automatically too which is a plus.

omg this was also an issue i had that was fixed by the method i shared but ty for sharing another option ^-^ might try this for shits and giggles

Just now, Sitar said:

This will revert it? Cuz these corrupted files even have all new track lengths by now. Also seems like a lot of effort :toofunny:

i cannot promise it will, im just sharing what worked for me :toofunny:

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

to add to this - i noticed that converting the songs that have the issue to AAC will literally just make them shorter so if anyone were to try this, do it with the original files (and then convert them if u want) cause the AAC ones r literally cut

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

to add to this - i noticed that converting the songs that have the issue to AAC will literally just make them shorter so if anyone were to try this, do it with the original files (and then convert them if u want) cause the AAC ones r literally cut

I tried this just now on a file and it didn't cut off the extra. I've always used the automatically add to iTunes folder too

24 minutes ago, wraith said:

I had this problem a lot, I think it has something to do with iTunes editing mp3s and the coverart, I found new repeats would appear after editing the cover art. The only solution I know to prevent it happening is converting to .m4a but this won't fix the already damaged files. I hope this helps, it is just from my experience so it might not work for you/

This seems right, though, convert new files to AAC and you can edit all you want, but it won't fix the damaged ones

1 hour ago, running said:

idk if you made this album/playlist but flows so well the track order
i just changed three thigs
Simply Irresistible before Japan

Save You after Coo Coo Crazy and before It Doesn't Matter (Seven Day Holiday)

and changed the cover for this one that i did with the cover from her Red Bull: A Conversation With…

Hide contents

cover.jpg

Yeah, I made it. I'm so glad you enjoy it! :) Your changes make sense too, and I love your cover art.

(Of course, I changed Allergic to Love around when the new leaks happened, and made a companion album for less-punk-more-pop tracks...)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

17 minutes ago, PrettyBaby said:

I didn't make the SuperLove one. (I love it too.) For some reason I'm thinking it may have been created by @kallumlavigne ?

can u post it plz ? 

I really want to use it for my pop sucker album 

14417469274.gif