Eulonzo

Britney Spears

After she wins her freedom, the justice system needs to do an investigation and revoke the medical license of all doctors involved in her treatment.

I wonder how many celebrities have been through the same thing and if more are going to speak up if Britney gets free

The fact that she was forced to have a IUD and to take medication that she didn't believe was best for her health is horrifying. As if taking control of every aspect of Brits "life" isn't enough already, they strip her of her bodily autonomy aswell. Fucking disturbing and disgusting :oprah2:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

32 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Full 23 minutes in HQ

thank you so much, listening to it rather than reading everything was even more powerful

I'm so proud of her I have no words

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Oh wow...

As he should. 

Everyone should be using their platforms to support her rn. It will be quite interesting to see who else does (and who else doesn't). 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I’ve read her court documents for years so I was (more or less) fully aware of how bad it is for her but actually hearing the words come out of her mouth crushed me. I honestly think that if I was in her place, I would’ve committed suicide. I can’t even comprehend how she’s managed to stay so strong for so long. Even facing some of her abusers today, she stood strong. Sam’s right - she truly is a lioness. I don’t believe in God or anything but you better believe that I pray for her freedom and happiness every night

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

I knew that rehab they forced her into reeked. the fact that she had to change and get naked in front of the staff is just totally dehumanizing along with everything else she’s been through.

I had a feeling they wouldn’t let her have children since that’s the case with amanda bynes conservatorship, but it breaks my heart to hear it out of her mouth. if you look back at old interviews from when she was as young as 18 to when she had sean and preston, she’s always talked about having a big family and settling down. the fact that it’s her own alcoholic father telling her she is not “allowed” to have a child is so deeply fucked up. all I know is britney is so much stronger than I am but that’s one of the many reasons why i love her, just as much as I love our dear lana 

^Speaking of Lana I'd like to think she'd at least tweet the hashtag in solidarity, seeing as she has the time to post herself driving and filming the moon

Bring on the ShE dOeSnT oWe BrItNeY aNyThInG brigade, though

11 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

^Speaking of Lana I'd like to think she'd at least tweet the hashtag in solidarity, seeing as she has the time to post herself driving and filming the moon

Bring on the ShE dOeSnT oWe BrItNeY aNyThInG brigade, though

she did name britney as one of her inspirations early in her career, i’d love to see lana speak up about it but we can’t even get her to speak up about her own album so :eyeroll3:

8 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

she did name britney as one of her inspirations early in her career, i’d love to see lana speak up about it but we can’t even get her to speak up about her own album so :eyeroll3:

Yeah there's close to zero chance she will comment, but it'd be welcomed

Not just Lana, though. I'd like to see many more musos speak up like Madonna, Mustin, etc

57 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Yeah there's close to zero chance she will comment, but it'd be welcomed

Not just Lana, though. I'd like to see many more musos speak up like Madonna, Mustin, etc

that!!! i can't believe miss x is willing to stay silent again :wtf2:

This situation is so sad. I 100% agree that Britney deserves more autonomy and control over her life and body. However, I do find it odd that her conservators are so adamant on keeping her medical records private. I think that suggests that there is likely a more severe mental illness at play. If that’s the case, I think this is a tricky situation. Growing up with someone who had severe mh issues, giving them complete freedom leads to erratic and dangerous behaviour for themselves and others. Her 2007 breakdown did seem like a psychotic episode and you don’t just recover from those. If there is a severe mental illness at play, I hope she’s given the freedom to select her own team of professionals to support her.

When should we expect to hear any news on the outcome of Britney’s address to the court?? Honestly the c-ship should have ended right then & there (it obviously never should have been set in place to begin with..) but I don’t know how these stupid court proceedings work. 

I just want her to be free to live her own life & spend her own money that she’s earned for herself... she deserves a long vacation of doing whatever the hell she wants. I wouldn’t blame her if she never released an album again, though I’d be heartbroken. Glory was so amazing & would be a great final album in her career... but I do think that once this nightmare is over & after a few years break, she would want to make a new album on her own terms. Just imagining the absolute serve of an album it could be with her being in full creative control... anyway, I just really want her to be happy. Spotlight or not, I just want her to be happy and live the life she wants to live. She deserves the world and then some. 

14417469274.gif

7 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

This situation is so sad. I 100% agree that Britney deserves more autonomy and control over her life and body. However, I do find it odd that her conservators are so adamant on keeping her medical records private. I think that suggests that there is likely a more severe mental illness at play. If that’s the case, I think this is a tricky situation. Growing up with someone who had severe mh issues, giving them complete freedom leads to erratic and dangerous behaviour for themselves and others. Her 2007 breakdown did seem like a psychotic episode and you don’t just recover from those. If there is a severe mental illness at play, I hope she’s given the freedom to select her own team of professionals to support her. If not then this situation is truly sick. 

Tbh I believe they're just trying to cover their tracks. After all, Britney's dad did claim that his daughter (27 years old at the time) had dementia in the court docs so...

Edit: The next hearing will be held on July 14th

2 minutes ago, jvcx said:

Tbh I believe they're just trying to cover their tracks. After all, Britney's dad did claim that his daughter (27 years old at the time) had dementia in the court docs so...

Edit: The next hearing will be held on July 14th

Possibly. But the “dementia” could also just be a placeholder for a more severe mental illness that they want to keep private. Whatever the case, her current team still deserves to be investigated and fired and she deserves a chance at somewhat of a normal life. 

52 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

This situation is so sad. I 100% agree that Britney deserves more autonomy and control over her life and body. However, I do find it odd that her conservators are so adamant on keeping her medical records private. I think that suggests that there is likely a more severe mental illness at play. If that’s the case, I think this is a tricky situation. Growing up with someone who had severe mh issues, giving them complete freedom leads to erratic and dangerous behaviour for themselves and others. Her 2007 breakdown did seem like a psychotic episode and you don’t just recover from those. If there is a severe mental illness at play, I hope she’s given the freedom to select her own team of professionals to support her.

I mean her statement is a little hysterical, but not incoherent (and the hysteria is understandable given her situation). Quite obviously she is capable of functioning, given that she has been working almost the entire duration of the conservatorship up until 2018. I don't think anyone could fairly make the argument that she's well enough to earn the money, but not have access to it.

The lack of reproductive autonomy is simply inexcusable also. Clearly, she isn't 100% well mentally - which is totally understandable given what she's been through - but that can be managed with a good team and treatment plan. She doesn't need these scumbags controlling her life.

1 hour ago, anwdelrey said:

Sorry, walk me through your logic here. Britney- and the entire GP at this point- is flaming her conservators, accusing them of grievous acts of abuse, gaslighting, manipulation, etc. Don't you think if her medical records actually showed deeper mental illness- thus casting doubt on her accusations- her conservators would have been the very first to publicize said records, not only to help clear their name but keep them in control of Britney and her fortune? Their adamency on keeping them private speaks volumes about the situation as a whole. I highly doubt they care enough about Britney to keep supposed "severe mental illness" a secret at the cost of their own reputations or income.

Thirteen years is a hell of a long time to recover from a psychotic break, especially given she has been on medication for years now.