lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

I mean I think all the Lana team can do is probably sue Moy and then go like "and this is for Y'all never buy anything if it's not from lanadelrey.com" lol

It's not like they really would support people and help them get money back. Just get Moy in jail maybe, but not for scamming people, but copyright or whatever

I have no clue why y'all keep saying they would shut the site down. So unlikely, so not going to happen. Stop even jumping to that wild conclusion cause it's discouraging people from trying to get their money back & trying to make em feel bad. Site ain't going to be shut down over some scam artist.

THANK YOU 

i get ur intentions sammi but what is lana's team supposed to do with this 3 year old mess anyway? 

well at least you understand me 

I have no clue why y'all keep saying they would shut the site down. So unlikely, so not going to happen. Stop even jumping to that wild conclusion cause it's discouraging people from trying to get their money back & trying to make em feel bad. Site ain't going to be shut down over some scam artist.

Thats what Elle seems to think. She's been in contact with her team before and they've threatened the site, it seems like they'd jump at an opportunity to use this case against Elle and LB

It's not this exact situation, it's just that her managers kind of always look for reasons to shut down the site, even if it isn't a valid reason (from my perspective at least) I just know that they could use this as a reason. & again, the scam thing isn't really their job to manage. As someone said above me, the most they could really do is try to sue him for copyright infringement, but since the project was never completed I'm not sure if that's 100% possible? I'm really not sure. But I don't think going through Lana's managers is the way to go if the goal is for everyone to have their money returned to them quickly. 

These posts sum up my post:

I mean I think all the Lana team can do is probably sue Moy and then go like "and this is for Y'all never buy anything if it's not from lanadelrey.com" lol

It's not like they really would support people and help them get money back. Just get Moy in jail maybe, but not for scamming people, but copyright or whatever

Thats what Elle seems to think. She's been in contact with her team before and they've threatened the site, it seems like they'd jump at an opportunity to use this case against Elle and LB

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I was searching around on google images and stubled upon this, does this belong to Moy? If so, why is the page still up? :toofunny: Luckily, it seems that you can no longer donate money.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/969692087/lana-del-rey-bible/description

is that what Moy looks like?

yes and yes 

----------------

as much as i LOVE the drama of this event....its becoming bored and tired. its about to be 2020. we sadly lost this battle. contact the robber himself or move on.

AND read the old pages instead of reviving the thread asking tired questions and attacking Elle

Last time I'm chiming in (unless someone forces me to) - Moy effed me and it didn't even feel good #sadfuk - I'm past this sh*t and I've already accepted that I'm never getting my money back. I will let karma deal with Moy in whatever way it deems fit - @@Elle is not to blame in the least, so please stop throwing shade her way (though in my opinion, personally, with anybody still rubbing shoulders with him, I'd put distance between myself and Moy... some people aren't worth the trouble in the end) - DO NOT reach out to Lana's team, I agree with @@Elle that they do not need any additional reasons to lock down this site - Moy and his great book idea (with horrible follow through) is not worth this site getting shutdown. Now please lock this thread so that I don't have to be reminded of this every time I sign in #kthanksloveyoubye ;)

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Isnt that forbidden? I mean, a guy try to sell a CD fan and supporters ban him, and now Moy is trying to sell a book that he doesnt whrote... Please consider LDR work... That should be illegal, just saying...

I told you guys... When I came to this thread I felt the bad thing. I'm very sensitive u.u

This thread is INSANE  :deadbanana:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.