annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

16 hours ago, J03 said:

we are three days away from the HM date.  Can anyone please see if the inventory has been updated with either repress?

I could imagine if (!) lime green NFR got delayed for technical reasons, red honeymoon might be delayed, too. 

It was expensive watch it 

I'm gonna sue

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Has anyone heard recently about another trouble in vinyl production btw? A quick research didn't bring any results. I am wondering about it because another singer I follow usually releases vinyl singles which sell very well, but nothing so far, although there are new singles and a vinyl sale would be a big help for the charts. Could explain why NFR and Honeymoon are still not announced / listed. 

I know there was big trouble in 2021, no idea if the situation is much better or maybe even worse now because of increased demand. (Taylor Swift probably keeping them all busy 😜 just kidding.)

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

And I’m the deranged lunatic who has all 5 variants of 1989TV on preorder 😭😭😭😭😭 

What!! She’s been releasing 5 variants of the TV albums?! How many albums has she released this year.. all with that amount of variants?

I agree I blame Taylor swift lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

5 minutes ago, J03 said:

This is old. The description says

Lana Del Rey is back! Del Rey has been no stranger for a long time. She sold more than 6 million albums worldwide and in Belgium she achieved no less than 3x Platinum with her debut album “Born To Die”. Everyone is ready for the follow-up “Honeymoon”, recorded between New York and Los Angeles. The cover and the music exude Hollywood retro. The style in which we prefer to see classy lady Lana. Single “High By The Beach” - more than 11 million YouTube views in 1 week.

And it's too cheap to be recent

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

33 minutes ago, x VB said:

This is old. The description says

Lana Del Rey is back! Del Rey has been no stranger for a long time. She sold more than 6 million albums worldwide and in Belgium she achieved no less than 3x Platinum with her debut album “Born To Die”. Everyone is ready for the follow-up “Honeymoon”, recorded between New York and Los Angeles. The cover and the music exude Hollywood retro. The style in which we prefer to see classy lady Lana. Single “High By The Beach” - more than 11 million YouTube views in 1 week.

And it's too cheap to be recent

Besides it says September 18th, if it was the repress wouldn’t the date say the day they’re going to ship it :crossed: