annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

Honeymoon is such a nostalgic album for me. I became a fan in 2014 past the UV release date and Honeymoon was the first Lana album I anticipated. I remember her posting the Honeymoon snippet on instagram and being so stunned by her vocals on the track. Honeymoon was also the first alt vinyl I bought :wub:

It is truly a timeless album that captures her artistry magnificently. It’s in my top three without a doubt. 

hyz6.gif

Happy birthday, Honeymoon. I love you more and more each year, truly you’re one the best albums ever recorded. Lush and ever-giving. It’s a world I can revisit again and again, and still find something captivating. And it’s just *so* Lana :wub:

2 hours ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Wait since we won’t be getting the red honeymoon anytime soon does anyone know if there  is still the red born to die repress left?

They repressed the red BTD a few months ago. Every Target in the US is full of them. Supposedly the new pressing is better quality soundwise.

17 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

They repressed the red BTD a few months ago. Every Target in the US is full of them. Supposedly the new pressing is better quality soundwise.

I know I meant online cause Target isn’t available in my country :icant:

honeymoon my beloved :krylie:

i still remember release week like it was yesterday. i was perched, was giggling reading the drama around the girl who was spreading the UO listening party recordings, her ass was active promo wise and every single was an instant classic 

we didnt know what we had till it was gone :angie:

happy birthday HM ily :oprah:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Her vocal delivery on God Knows I Tried is truly insane, out of this world,  stellar,  stunning,  breathtaking :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I can’t believe Honeymoon is 8 years old, I feel so old :rollin:this album really was life changing for me, it made me expand my taste in music by a huge amount. Imo, it really is Lana’s best album, thematically it’s everything. The aesthetic is there from start to finish and the world building is so strong. There will never be another album like this. 

26 minutes ago, Embach said:

Art Deco's instrumentals are so beautiful, it sounds like how the world's most attractive person would look like :flutter:

If I ever find a person so beautiful like the Honeymoon Instrumentals I would marry them instantly

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: