Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

I definetly have a feeling that the album will be THAT bitch, and maybe the singles click better for me once the whole thing is out, sadly I'm not 100% invested as I was fro FN, Houdini and TS have really grown on me tho 

8nl2OpX.png

i didnt really connect with TS but same thing happened with Houdini and now it might be on my top 5 2023 song cause… I COME AND I GO

and also for giving me Margaret

errrrrr idk I really want to be obsessed with these songs and they're fine but they're not GREAT or INCREDIBLE as the singles leading up to FN were :xgiggle: and like others said her vocal delivery is starting to make these songs bleed together like before listening I had trouble remembering what this track sounded like despite having watched the performance multiple times :air: im still sat tho

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

On 2/10/2024 at 2:24 PM, evalionisameme said:

Sorry but all the articles about this being psych and massive attack/Brit pop inspired when this sounds so disco pop is :deadbanana:

like does she not know genres? Houdini sounds so 80s with its it’s my life guitars aswell and the 80s nostalgia is so dated now.

i don’t know how to tell you this but if anyone is uninformed… it’s probably going to be the user on lanaboards and not the professionals who work within the music industry :rip:

I really like Training season, a little bit more than Houdini, which I thought was « cute »! TS could have had more « Justin Parker » on it, but it’s still there and well, it’s a Dua song, so I guess he didn’t want to overshadow her with his production. 

She’s been making very good pop since FN and although I dont spend my days listening to her, when I’m in the mood for that genre, Dua does the trick wonderfully. 

11 hours ago, TheBoss said:

I definetly have a feeling that the album will be THAT bitch, and maybe the singles click better for me once the whole thing is out, sadly I'm not 100% invested as I was fro FN, Houdini and TS have really grown on me tho 

pretty much the same here. i'm not feeling this album as much as FN but i'm still very excited for it. i LOVED houdini, it's been on repeat since it dropped but i'm yet to warm to TS. it might click for me after a few more listens. i think she set the bar very high with FN, i'm not expecting this album to beat it but i still think i'll love it.

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

12 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Okay can one of her american followers tell me why so many people in your country think she sings in an American accent? There’s whole articles on this when everyone of her songs has a south london accent 

She sounds Hot.

IMG-3521.jpg