LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

theres a reason i dont come in this thread :madge:

Legit there was no one here until people decided to be mad about other people's opinions 

People can feel however the fuck they want and other people don't get to invalidate that 

Also "touch grass" is overused in here

I think it should be replaced with "forage for shrooms" and then everyone can chill

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This thread is by far Lanaboards at it's worst :coffee: It's like everyone gets in here and decides it's a fist fight in forum-post form 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

everyone should just be nice.

Yeah. Everyone should just be nice to "everyone", regardless of their opinions being different. ?

not y'all having fights bc lana let some people follow honeymoon and not other people lmaoooo get over it, it's really not that deep :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

how’s the chicken 

I made myself the most delicious apple crumble pie with a scrumptious caramel sauce, better than that dry chicken I must say

6 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

not y'all having fights bc lana let some people follow honeymoon and not other people lmaoooo get over it, it's really not that deep :thumb3:

What happens is people get mad about people getting mad about people getting mad about people getting mad

So then everyone is mad

And then she posts something else on Honeymoon and it begins again

:agree:

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

What happens is people get mad about people getting mad about people getting mad about people getting mad

So then everyone is mad

And then she posts something else on Honeymoon and it begins again

:agree:

it really isn't such a big deal, people are acting like they've been really hurt bc of the whole thing and it's not like it's something new :awk: this is such an old account from 2014 and it's literally social media why are people acting like they'd dividing people hahahaha wtf is this shit. 

whoever is fighting about it or whatever the fuck needs to go eat a pb&j and cry a bit and realize life is more than just a stupid personal lana account 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

it really isn't such a big deal, people are acting like they've been really hurt bc of the whole thing and it's not like it's something new :awk: this is such an old account from 2014 and it's literally social media why are people acting like they'd dividing people hahahaha wtf is this shit. 

whoever is fighting about it or whatever the fuck needs to go eat a pb&j and cry a bit and realize life is more than just a stupid personal lana account 

I came in here and said it was all unnecessary because she was still posting anyway and then the same 5 people showed up and kept piling on Residence of Air-Filled Plastic Spheres even though that discussion was finished

And then we had a fight on the sidelines about Louis Vuitton or something

So after all that I'm not hungry

:whatever: