LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

Dita girl why'd you have to ruin my day like this mm? :crossed:

I just need to know if she’s been wandering round a pie factory in a hair net knees deep in meat and gravy 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

53 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Somebody on the collector page said she was at the pie factory earlier.. is there any truth to this or were they trolling? It is like the LEAST Lana Del Rey place to be lol

Why? Aren't there videos of Lana and Chuck baking cakes?

51 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Just thinking.. pies in America aren’t the same in the uk.. so when I think pie factory I’m thinking these pies lol.. not a cherry pie 68.jpg

for a split-second i thought this was something else... yvesdolls.gif

WGe8ynS.gif

59 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Just thinking.. pies in America aren’t the same in the uk.. so when I think pie factory I’m thinking these pies lol.. not a cherry pie 68.jpg

same in Australia... I nauseate at the thought of Aussie pie YUCK

so let's replace this abomination with this beauty

sour-cherry-pie.jpg

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

The video reminds me of LFL era (and late HM era) when she always showed videos how she was driving and listened to random stuff. Love her, beauty queen as always!

I read from the LanaBoards Insta post comments that apparently Lana deleted the video because the Tiktok locals were spamming with comments there "don't listen to Lana...without me" like is this 4th grade again :judgingu:

2 hours ago, takemybreath said:

Ty :kiss2:

url%5D

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Somebody on the collector page said she was at the pie factory earlier.. is there any truth to this or were they trolling? It is like the LEAST Lana Del Rey place to be lol

The Pie Factory is a pizza restaurant in Florence, but that’s not where she was last night. She was at a nearby restaurant though.

Also, it seems Lana deleted the post because she was getting spammed with comments saying “don’t listen to Lana!” and then those people would reply to those comments saying “… without me 🤭”  which I’m sure Lana didn’t see the second part. How incredibly stupid. I just know it’s the young tiktok stans that were apart of that. I hope they don’t continue to do stupid stuff like that, and that this doesn’t lead to Lana deactivating her account again. We’re so lucky to have her back, let’s be grateful and not stupid x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

The Pie Factory is a pizza restaurant in Florence, but that’s not where she was last night. She was at a nearby restaurant though.

Also, it seems Lana deleted the post because she was getting spammed with comments saying “don’t listen to Lana!” and then those people would reply to those comments saying “… without me 🤭”  which I’m sure Lana didn’t see the second part. How incredibly stupid. I just know it’s the young tiktok stans that were apart of that. I hope they don’t continue to do stupid stuff like that, and that this doesn’t lead to Lana deactivating her account again. We’re so lucky to have her back, let’s be grateful and not stupid x

Tik Tok stans are a curse I swear :toofloppy:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

3 hours ago, Elle said:

Also, it seems Lana deleted the post because she was getting spammed with comments saying “don’t listen to Lana!” and then those people would reply to those comments saying “… without me 🤭”  which I’m sure Lana didn’t see the second part.

Omg, people are so stupid. She probably got confused and thought there’s a hate campaign against her again :facepalm:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

10 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Have you told the ppl cooking your food that the Germans are no longer flying overhead? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

9 hours ago, Elle said:

I've reached a point in life where people's stupidity no longer surprises me. But seriously, that sounds like tiktok people comments. No offense but majority of the people who discovered Lana through tiktok write stuff like that. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

1 minute ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

Ok why is nobody talking about the waffle house side job? Omg where is my sister at

Sorry but this post gave me a mini heart attack thinking that she posted something new 😭

url%5D