LDRO

Instagram Updates

Ok never mind anyways I took down my previous post because it was about the exact same thing she just posted but it was without caption and she took it down in like under a minute and I thought she wanted to keep it private oh lana :derpna3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

45 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

Ok never mind anyways I took down my previous post because it was about the exact same thing she just posted but it was without caption and she took it down in like under a minute and I thought she wanted to keep it private oh lana :derpna3:

wait what was it?

I don't know if someone mentioned it before, but she also left a comment on stereogum insta post 

https://www.stereogum.com/2239796/lana-del-rey-joins-holly-macve-on-new-song-suburban-house/music/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyjvW2Vsd2J/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

"That is true, my uncle was able to get me in without me even knowing that I was going, my mother worked in special education, and my dad made furniture and was a real estate agent. When he got into domains what he bought wasn’t worth anything until I was at least 22 and even then just because he bought them it didn’t mean that he could sell them. It wasn’t even until the last seven years that some of the words he bought became slightly more valuable. there were fights in the house constantly over money, and who would have to work two jobs to make enough. If you speak to anyone from that part of that private school or college, they wouldn’t even be able to tell you anything about me because no one spoke to me at either college or high school. The only friends I had were at my local public school that I left when I was 15." 

and she replied to another comments

Screenshot-Instagram-20231020-102825-2.j

2023-10-20-13-12-01-trailer-park-queen-L

10 hours ago, Honeytrails said:

ultimately, She always lies about weird stuff… like her parents know she was a singer and they even attended some of her shows prior to SNL, it’s just these little lies that make it seem like whatever she says is worth questioning all the time 

yeah:air2:like didnt rob leave multiple comments on her facebook posts about going or not to her shows before SNL happend?

Lana is a pathological liar. Trying to defend her claims by referencing sugar daddies, stripping, drugs etc. They’re lies too. It’s exaggerated. She’s all about the aesthetic:what: and we love her for it 

1 hour ago, drugsdesire said:

wait what was it?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CynMMBaOkkN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== it was just this but with no caption and she took it down straight away and reposted it like 10 minutes later but with a caption

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

"I had a financial scholarship because I wasn’t rich and not from that town. That’s why I didn’t fit in because they called me white trash from Lake Placid which at the time was not a nice town unless you were visiting there as a tourist and had money to stay at the one nice hotel.
I got a scholarship because my uncle was in the administrative building and I didn’t even know I was going until a week before I was sent there so let’s clear that up, and as a copywriter, my dad didn’t make money and he quit when I was six months old and left to become a furniture worker and a real estate agent in the town of literally 900. So you can get your facts straight and they didn’t even know I was singing in New York until I was on Saturday night live an opportunity I was given, because I was already selling out Arenas in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, off the back of my videos and unreleased songs, even though I didn’t have a record.
I was one of the first people to ever play Saturday night live without a record even being out because in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, I was considered a phenomena. No one made me, that was nine years of hard work solo."

cleared... 

11 hours ago, Honeytrails said:

ultimately, She always lies about weird stuff… like her parents know she was a singer and they even attended some of her shows prior to SNL, it’s just these little lies that make it seem like whatever she says is worth questioning all the time 

i think she meant that they didn’t knew she was in new york singing to get her money and eat, before that all those little lizzy grant shows were just some kind of hobby 

2 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I don't know if someone mentioned it before, but she also left a comment on stereogum insta post 

https://www.stereogum.com/2239796/lana-del-rey-joins-holly-macve-on-new-song-suburban-house/music/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyjvW2Vsd2J/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

"That is true, my uncle was able to get me in without me even knowing that I was going, my mother worked in special education, and my dad made furniture and was a real estate agent. When he got into domains what he bought wasn’t worth anything until I was at least 22 and even then just because he bought them it didn’t mean that he could sell them. It wasn’t even until the last seven years that some of the words he bought became slightly more valuable. there were fights in the house constantly over money, and who would have to work two jobs to make enough. If you speak to anyone from that part of that private school or college, they wouldn’t even be able to tell you anything about me because no one spoke to me at either college or high school. The only friends I had were at my local public school that I left when I was 15." 

and she replied to another comment 

Screenshot-Instagram-20231020-102825-2.j

The Last part 😥😥😥 its 'this is what makes us girls'

to sum it all this whole situation was enlightening about lana's upbring wich its really personal. the thing is people choose to believe what they want and she has the right to set her story right

9 hours ago, Rivers said:

How daft can you be? 😆

You still haven't shown how you are claiming she or their family had money growing up. 😆

That was years later after she had insane credit card debt. 😬

How hard headed can you be? 😆

For the reaons i just mentioned dumbass, As someone who actually grew up poor, private jets were not something we often came by lmao.

Anyway my initial point stated that i believe she grew up poor however it's clear that by the time she was maybe in her late teens or early 20s, her family had money and her dad had a lot of connections in the industry. This is just my opinion anyway, and i'm entitled to that whether i'm right or wrong, but there's evidence in the pictures :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

10 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Okay at least this hit better than qftc. A sigh of relief, and im so glad she got it out, . It's actually so sad to hear that she was shunned by everyone around her outside of Lake Placid for not being wealthy and not being from a notable place.

a concept for Royals by Lorde

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i believe she grew up poor however it's clear that by the time she was maybe in her late teens or early 20s, her family had money and her dad had a lot of connections in the industry. This is just my opinion anyway, and i'm entitled to that whether i'm right or wrong, but there's evidence in the pictures :oprah3:

ok delusional fuckface

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

It’s so funny how some morons are writing “facts” like they know her life better than her.

what’s even more disturbing are the “fans” coming into this forum and accusing Lana of lying. There’s nothing uglier than when people pretend to be fans and then stab her in the back :oprah3:

faSE.gif

8 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Give it a rest, Estuaries

Half the stuff you're saying is dumb af. Like you're seriously on LANABOREDS quoting median incomes in Lake Placid n shit

NO ONE CARES about that or the breakdown you're having over all of this

Please cease

You aren't refuting any of my arguments.

It's you who is acting like a teenager as soon as I called you out to actually defend your claims you took out of context. 

Clearly you care. What an absurd and ignorant retort. You wouldn't be commenting on it if that was the case. 

You just don't have an argument anymore so now all you can do is ad hominem and act like a troll.

Lana should write a book and tell her story in her own words.  She already told us through her poetry but some of her fans still accuse her of lying. We don't know her personal life. We cannot make opinions based on some pics from her lizzy grant era or whatever.