LDRO

Instagram Updates

I mean is it any wonder she cares, the backlash she got from the music industry at the beginning of career clearly still weighs on her mind as she kept talking about it in last year’s interviews - even if the conversation around her has already shifted I can imagine how finally winning a Grammy could bring that final bit of closure, regardless of whether or not she thinks they’re a true measure of artistic merit at the present time. 

10 hours ago, Elle said:

A few minutes ago, Lana posted a short super-zoomed in clip from her interview she did with MySpace at the Chateau Marmont in December 2011 to her story.

The bit she posted is at the 2 minute mark after she sang a bit of Million Dollar Man. She’s so cute -

Came here to see about this! I saw it at work but couldn’t listen (as was at work).. just went back on to look and she had deleted it from her story 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

11 hours ago, taco truck said:

Because it is considered a very prestigious award in the music sphere.

They're considered a complete joke by everyone except a very small crowd of boomers who post stuff like ''hip hip is not real music!'' - ''Real music was being performed with no laptops or tech!'' on their facebook accounts.

I'll side eye any artist who cares too much about them. The Grammys will have no impact on Lana's legacy.

1 minute ago, Jared said:

They're considered a complete joke by everyone except a very small crowd of boomers who post ''hip hip is not real music!'' - ''Real music was being performed with no laptops or tech!'' on their facebook.

I'll side eye any artist who cares too much about them. The Grammys will have no impact on Lana's legacy.

i think the main motivation for the grammy is to force her biggest critics to look at her succeed lol more than anything 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i think the main motivation for the grammy is to force her biggest critics to look at her succeed lol more than anything 

and it could open a lot of new doors for her :dua:

Skdndks within the last couple of hours, Lana followed @idahoinmatepenpal on Instagram which is an account that features videos of inmates in Idaho prisons and information on how to write to them :toofunny: 

This is so hilarious yet on brand for her x

IMG-3449

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

11 minutes ago, Elle said:

Skdndks within the last couple of hours, Lana followed @idahoinmatepenpal on Instagram which is an account that features videos of inmates in Idaho prisons and information on how to write to them :toofunny: 

IMG-3449

Looking for a new boy:runs:friend 

22 minutes ago, Elle said:

IMG-3449

She gonna write them LDR10 lyrics 👀

url%5D

33 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Looking for a new boy:runs:friend 

The cop bf to prisoner bf pipeline. Iconic truly x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Elle said:

IMG-3449

i can’t believe that this is real, she’s so fucking funny :oic2: ngl some of those guys are smoking hot

1 hour ago, Elle said:

IMG-3449

Gangsta Boy release incoming :toofunny:

1 hour ago, Elle said:

IMG-3449

if you get lonely think of me only… prison isn’t going to keep me from you :dance2:

7 hours ago, Elle said:

IMG-3449

7 hours ago, Elle said:

IMG-3449

The account following her back too 😭