LDRO

Instagram Updates

How are we supposed to just go on with  life as normal with the week we've had?

If anyone could send me the file of the video of her dancing to Summertime Sadness, that would be most appreciated!

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

She was talking about her Met Gala horse shoes and I said that they were perfect for Lasso and asked if it was still planned to come this year and she said yes. That’s all I asked regarding lasso because I was freaking tf out the entire time skfndks sorry!! Xx

honestly more info that literally anyone else managed to get this year girl - only four and a bit months until that OG release date!

so happy for your incredible night :flutter:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

10 minutes ago, Elle said:

She was talking about her Met Gala horse shoes and I said that they were perfect for Lasso and asked if it was still planned to come this year and she said yes. That’s all I asked regarding lasso because I was freaking tf out the entire time skfndks sorry!! Xx

what was she saying about the horse shoes? :thumb:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

what was she saying about the horse shoes? :thumb:

Just that she loved them and was happy to be a fawn :giggle:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Elle said:

THANK YOU QUEEN:trisha:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

4 hours ago, Elle said:

I can't believe that by the end of 2024 I have heard Lasso omfg :trisha: thank u Elle for askin!!

url%5D

5 hours ago, Elle said:

Just that she loved them and was happy to be a fawn :giggle:

Aww I knew they were supposed to be like a deer <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

OMG QUAVO???? a Quavo collab is actually coming????

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

these past few weeks have been the happiest I think we've seen her in a long time, im so happy for her :oprah: 

going from being one of the best dressed at the MET gala, to clubbing in Atlanta with Quavo in the same week and announcing a collab. she's thriving :oprah:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

10 hours ago, Elle said:

would this mean lasso is complete? kinda have more hope it will be released in September :seeit: 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

30 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

She started with birthday shenanigans 

Honestly, I Iove it. And when it's someone like Byron, who has been so important to her music live for over a decade, it's well worth it.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png