LDRO

Instagram Updates

that's the thing, just because you know what "real life" is like, doesn't mean you are excused from accepting your actions. at this point i don't even know what we're discussing anymore, y'all bringing up stuff that isn't even relevant to this conversation.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

You’re expecting Elizabeth to know what real life is like. She doesn’t. As I said, she was pampered. It’s a persona and, actually, people should be insulted she used that kind of stereotypical image to get where she did and stopped when it no longer suited her.. Yeah, white people can be thugs. My maternal grandfather worked for the cartel and was on the FBI’s wanted list for drug smuggling and we had the FBI coming to our house. A raid almost went down on my house because of my father. I KNOW a life she doesn’t. A life most DONT actually live. So, I’ll go back to lurking because this isn’t my scene.

I don’t need anyone on a fan forum telling me what the fuck is up. I know the life she portrayed and tried to make look glamorous. It isn’t. None of what I know is fuckin glamorous.

What tf is going on here lmao

Being something and actually acting the part are two different things hun.

Agreed

locals only

You’re expecting Elizabeth to know what real life is like. She doesn’t. As I said, she was pampered. It’s a persona and, actually, people should be insulted she used that kind of stereotypical image to get where she did and stopped when it no longer suited her.. Yeah, white people can be thugs. My maternal grandfather worked for the cartel and was on the FBI’s wanted list for drug smuggling and we had the FBI coming to our house. A raid almost went down on my house because of my father. I KNOW a life she doesn’t. A life most DONT actually live. So, I’ll go back to lurking because this isn’t my scene.

isn't it a little insensitive to assume stuff about someone we don't know at all? majority of the people on this forum haven't even seen her physically in the real life, let alone spoken to her and gotten to know her. you can't assume she doesn't know stuff about "real life", but what we do know is that for some time, she helped volunteer a lot while in college, including volunteer work on indian reservations. and also, for what we know, she lived in trailer park for a little less than a year, played music in clubs and bars, and lived a fairly normal life with regular people. she wasn't filthy rich, her parents are not billionares who are so rich they have lost their grasp of reality and real people. obviously people with affluence are more likely to be out of touch with lower class people, and at this time lana may be one of these people, but that does not mean she knows nothing about real life, it makes it sound like she has never had any struggles or hardships, which is not true, we know this. 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

In an era where most social media is about obssession with youth, perfection and narcissism, her constantly putting other people on the spotlight (especially her eldest family members) is a breath of fresh air.

she could use her voice to do something about covid.. in every interview she says she loves science but where are her when science need powerful influence voices? Watch this girl doing another tragedy theme without do anything to help :poordat:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

People saying that she ACTS like a rich privileged American make me laugh... she IS a rich privileged American so yeah I don’t get the “hate” towards her and her behaviour. And don’t talk about the fact that she is humble and shit, it’s right but she has a lot of money so yeah she is rich and privileged.

People saying that she ACTS like a rich privileged American make me laugh... she IS a rich privileged American so yeah I don’t get the “hate” towards her and her behaviour. And don’t talk about the fact that she is humble and shit, it’s right but she has a lot of money so yeah she is rich and privileged.

Being something and acting the part are two different things. Noone doubts she is rich and priviledged but the way she tends to behave exactly like the clichee of the "woke" hollywood gurl is pretty unpleasant

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Being something and acting the part are two different things. Noone doubts she is rich and priviledged but the way she tends to behave exactly like the clichee of the "woke" hollywood gurl is pretty unpleasant

But what you’re effectively saying is you want her to act like something she’s not, which is dumb and weird? I am confusion

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

But what you’re effectively saying is you want her to act like something she’s not, which is dumb and weird? I am confusion

God you are trying really hard to misunderstand this.

Just because someone is rich, white and priviledged does not mean the person has to automatically fulfill the clichees one could have about said demography.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Well she did for AKA,BTD and UV so....I

She's become basic af sweetie. Just another L.A. Girl with puddle deep thoughts and ethics. The only thing that's deep about her is the fillers she gets injected by some quack every couple of months. Let's face it L.A. has dragged, beaten and destroyed the very essence that made her special in the first place.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Well she did for AKA,BTD and UV so....I

She's become basic af sweetie. Just another L.A. Girl with puddle deep thoughts and ethics. The only thing that's deep about her is the fillers she gets injected by some quack every couple of months. Let's face it L.A. has dragged, beaten and destroyed the very essence that made her special in the first place.

Oh my god, I can’t

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

the dragging of a project pre-release has become the norm now i guess... there's not many ways to express my feelings on here but

:icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:

i should learn by now a new lana post has a 90% chance of being a random promo

she could use her voice to do something about covid.. in every interview she says she loves science but where are her when science need powerful influence voices? Watch this girl doing another tragedy theme without do anything to help :poordat:

I agree 100%  

She could do a new song , put it out on the internet , to raise money for a charity.

Help the most needed in this time.

She doesn´t even need to create a new melody, just use one of her famous songs and change the lyrics :)

Something like....

Put on your face-mask before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, your kiss behind that face-mask is still the best

I got my red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I´m in Quarantine, I'm feeling alive

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
That sleazy virus is everywhere
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel like I´m in a state of War
But nothing scares me anymore

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Put on your face-mask before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, your kiss behind that face-mask is the best

I got that summertime, summertime sadness
S-s-summertime, summertime sadness
Got that summertime, summertime sadness
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, ooooooh

giphy.gif

-

God you are trying really hard to misunderstand this.

Just because someone is rich, white and priviledged does not mean the person has to automatically fulfill the clichees one could have about said demography.

Exactly. There are varying degrees, ranging from the Kardashians all the way to someone like Fiona Apple who basically shuns the spotlight. They, and many in between, are all rich, privileged Americans but there are HUGE differences in behaviour. 

Lanz isn't Kardashian-level insufferable but she's definitely moving more in that direction, especially lately. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream