LDRO

Instagram Updates

the way she looks young and poppin in the first selfie, but looks like a mid-forties English teacher in the last  :crossed:

the way she looks young and poppin in the first selfie, but looks like a mid-forties English teacher in the last  :crossed:

the power of lighting is harsh and cruel sometimes

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I feel like theses videos were shot back before her culture post, probably before the break up - I just dont like her posting in 

"his" car

That would make sense if it was on the day of the violet announcement, I doubt they wouldn't want to check that before she posted it. Fingers crossed

locals only

She's gonna have an accident one day. Christ put your seatbelt on :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

well now we know that white hot forever is still a track on the album

tulsa jesus freak? we really are back into the lizzy era with these ridiculous song titles and i'm LIVING.

I heard its probally one title and thats why she changed the álbum title.

Lust For Dead   large.gif

i was thinking about this today. he still likes all of her posts and follows her, chuck, charlie, jen and even val. she unfollowed him right after the beginning of the protests im guessing because of the backlash she might receive cuz of acab and all that? idk but this post just confirms that they're still dating...but did they ever actually break up since sean did that ny times interview? ugh lanaaaa why do u do this to yourself :ohno: