LDRO

Instagram Updates

I'm pretty sure Shein stole that company's dress. They copy the design of expensive outfits or items with cheap materials then sell them for way less while still using pictures from the other website because theirs doesn't look nearly as good. It's how they make their money :coffee:

giphy.gif 

i understand the concern over purchasing from fast fashion companies who are unethical but at the same time basically every major company is unethical in some way, it's basically impossible to avoid, if you're going to criticize her for buying a dress which was made by shein, you might as well criticize everybody who buys from any company which is unethical, which is probably a large majority of them

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

59 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Help I thought that was another selphie type thing :bebe: My reading comprehension left the building for a minute there 

it does look like a selphie type thing lol I thought the same for a sec

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

ugh i knew this was going to become a thing i'm glad she didn't get it from shein bc that would be a publicity nightmare i just hope that fansynated website is somewhat more responsible and woke twitter doesn't come for her. 

she probably didn't even but it for herself that website is so random i've never heard of it

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

people talking about her being unethical only because it's cheap :rip: i know she said the site name but what would it matter if it was shein god gucci uses the same labor camps that shein does to produce clothes

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i find this whole conversation to be really pathetic and shallow, and not about the cheap labour at all and people are just using it as an excuse to hate on Lana. these people are commenting about her supporting unethical practices, on a phone made in a foreign factory with unethical working conditions.

It’s so hypocritical and people love to act like the issue is really close to their heart when the majority of them ‘secretly’ buy from these companies that exploit people while judging others for doing the same :tanisha:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

it's not like Lana is actively promoting fast fashion, she just wore one cheap dress and people are grasping at straws–projecting their issues with mass consumptions onto her as if that's her fucking problem :scoff:

The people in her comments are why so many people vote Republican tbh. This woke extremism only sends a silent majority further to the right. It really pisses me off because there are real issues to be discussing. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

She could get a lot of karma by not buying the cheapest clothes, but looking for responsible fashion. There are only a few companies that do that, but they do exist. Lana has a lot of influence and could change the fashion industry a little if she put more thought into it. I know that she's the right person for that, she only has to be sensitized for it.

And it doesn't have to be very expensive either:

https://www.wertvoll-berlin.com/damen/bekleidung/kleider/?p=1

10 hours ago, Mer said:

Imagine commenting on a social media platform that is thoroughly corrupt, using a phone/laptop that was mass produced with borderline-slave labor, criticizing someone for buying fast fashion. Have people stopped washing their fruit or something or has everyone just chemically lobotomized themselves?

:true:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Sending the best wishes to Lana and her family at this time <3 A loved one passing is never an easy thing to go through, I hope that they're all holding up okay 

imageproxy.jpg