Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

so what did you request? :dmd:

I requested a song with BTDs production and lyrics of ultraviolence. Something similar to Gods and Monsters in a way. Not some we were smoking Geazy's weed and thought of a song we could record on my Motorola razor flip phone real quick.

ruZKe8V.gif

I want this thread to hit 2000 pages as much as i want the album now

all lana has to do is delay it for even two more weeks and it would.. or just have a sb/gl musiv video and nobody makes a topic for it :hooker:

photo-12788.jpg?_r=1495782574 W H O S T H I S??? I M S H A K I N G

:brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows:

Use OpenBroadcaster and record a video and turn youe mic off. It'll only record the sound you're hearing.

Then you can convert it to mp3 w/ SUPER or some other software

That"s how I always do it - I'm gonna record it too since it's only 2 pm where I live

Also if you’re on iPhone you can update to the iOS11 beta. It has screen recording including audio but I’m not sure if it will let you do it on streaming apps 

When tf did this thread hit 1700 pages damn lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I want to hear the album just as much as the next gay but it's kinda sad so many of you want the album to leak so early. I don't think people realize how much damage an early leak can actually do. A few days before generally doesn't affect sales too much but when it is much earlier it can be really harmful.

I want to hear the album just as much as the next gay but it's kinda sad so many of you want the album to leak so early. I don't think people realize how much damage an early leak can actually do. A few days before generally doesn't affect sales too much but when it is much earlier it can be really harmful.

*insert Am I supposed to feel sorry for this biatch, WELL I DONT here*

She should’ve put more effort giving us the deets instead of letting us blindly and starving for months while her managers jerk off eachother in the studio

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

If I don’t get a vinyl box set pre-order on Wednesday I’m going to need several alcoholic beverages :defeated:

but I guess I won’t overdraft

random thought, but since we know lana would like to be a lot more political in this album, im hoping shes not going to go down the "purposeful pop" route as some uh, other female artists. like i hope if she dabbles in politics even if its just slightly that she will still stick to themes of the rest of her music

pNjWdpc.png

Well this biatch should’ve put more effort giving us the deets instead of letting us blindly and starving for months while her managers jerk off eachother in the studio

... This sounds very immature in my ears. Sure, it hasn't been very fun waiting and guessing what's next to come, but I doubt that Lana wanted to promote early thanks to someone leaked Love?? I doubt that she wanted to delay the release date but she had to in order to feel satisfied with her work. And yes, she could've told us literally anything instead of going to parties, but I honestly don't think she would attend those parties if the album finally wasn't done.

Yes, we've waited a long time, longer than usual, but you CAN wait a few more days for the album. Imagine that something you've worked on for years suddenly just... get leaked. I can't imagine what it feels like. I honestly feel sorry for Lana that things constantly leaks. And might mess up her schedule, just what happened when Love leaked.

So you can, and should, wait a few more days.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Well this biatch should’ve put more effort giving us the deets instead of letting us blindly and starving for months while her managers jerk off eachother in the studio

Just got your "this user is lana" status revoked lol

LIZARD PEOPLE