bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Has her label/PR been advising her to act like a victim about Problematique? it was already not-happening when it leaked, and she publicly endorsed listening to the leaks :toofunny:

She's taking a page out of Charli's XCX World playbook, truly

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

5 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

Has her label/PR been advising her to act like a victim about Problematique? it was already not-happening when it leaked, and she publicly endorsed listening to the leaks :toofunny:

She's taking a page out of Charli's XCX World playbook, truly

I was confused too, do we not remember the pool tiktok? "Numba 1 on da leak chartz betch *awkward peace sign*". But also I think Kim's humor is awkward, so maybe it was a cope :magikarp:. #XCXTheREUP

Yeah I feel like shes been really back and forth with handling the topic of problematique.

Was it scrapped? Before, or after the leaks? Was she happy about that or was she sad? Was she supposed to tell people to go find the leaks, or wasnt she?

Like girl can we pick one side of the story and stick to it lol!

5 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

waiting for that cute Problematique_lossless.zip to show up on kraken like

:duck:

me too but the photoshoot

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 7/16/2023 at 7:25 PM, AtomicMess said:

Like is that what does it for them? Is that what gets them to a fat juicy load? Dropping a file and then cranking it going "ahahahaha they think it's great but it's still not the o-o-OGGGGGG" [insert ahegao face]

Yes these people r delulu

zbOqnSk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

(The person who sent that message has been on here many times)

18 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

sex talk gives me a hit of serotonin yup

do you sing the opening lil instrumental BWOMP BWO WAAHHH BWOW BWOWEE EEEE :cuteface:

or am I psycho obsessed with this song like no other?? 

14417469274.gif

Not Problématique somehow getting the last laugh. I do hope she'll be able to put it out as a mixtape or something, although I wonder what she's gonna do with the songs that are now part of Feed The Beast. Skip them? Replace them with other songs? Justice for Lolita and Push Push Push!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

40 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Problematique is aging like fine wine truly! Deeper, Born Again, Your Time To Cry and Je Tadore are true BOPs! :true:

Also… Left My Body is underrated AF 

don't forget confession

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

3 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Yes these people r delulu

zbOqnSk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

(The person who sent that message has been on here many times)

WendyWilliamsDeathToThemAll.gif

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

13 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Was it scrapped? Before, or after the leaks?

I'm personally decided on the fact that it was scrapped way before the leaks. It seems like in Autumn 2021 she was being requested to "revamp" it (Coconuts added, Keep It & Runway Walk created). Then I'm pretty sure when all the Sl*t Pop backlash happened, Republic wanted her to steer clear of Dr Luke & ultimately set up sessions with different producers to create a new album.

That Apple Music interview was...interesting. The two big revelations I saw were the substance abuse problems around winter 21/spring 22 and the fact that she knows someone close to her was ultimately the one who leaked the album (and that she knows who it is) as it was made in an airbnb in quarantine with a limited number of people. So that pretty much makes me assume that Aaron was ultimately the one who leaked Problematique, given that they seem to have little to no relationship anymore and the only places he's credited on the album are the old songs that were brought over.

As far as the scrapped pre or post the album leaking thing, I think that really sits in the murky water of the difference between a shelved and a scrapped album. Technically Problematique in the version that Aaron posted the tracklist was probably "scrapped" in the sense that Republic wanted her to record more songs (and probably planned to rename the album & its "concept" as it hadn't been announced) but also were fumbling the rollout of said new songs (Coconuts). Kim said that around the time of Slut Pop (this would have been the time she was making that) she was having substance abuse problems and treating people close to her badly, and then shortly after, we know her and Aaron had a falling out and unfollowed each other on IG around April 2022. Aaron probably saw the writing on the wall that Problematique would not be released in the manner he and Kim created (and I do think a lot of that project was also "his" vision as he was allegedly executive producing it & Kim Petras as a project something he said in an old PAPER interview), realized that Kim was now rewriting the album at Republic's request, doing it without him since they were on bad terms, leaked the album in Summer 2022, and tried to cover when it was apparent it was him.

32 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

That Apple Music interview was...interesting. The two big revelations I saw were the substance abuse problems around winter 21/spring 22 and the fact that she knows someone close to her was ultimately the one who leaked the album (and that she knows who it is) as it was made in an airbnb in quarantine with a limited number of people. So that pretty much makes me assume that Aaron was ultimately the one who leaked Problematique, given that they seem to have little to no relationship anymore and the only places he's credited on the album are the old songs that were brought over.

As far as the scrapped pre or post the album leaking thing, I think that really sits in the murky water of the difference between a shelved and a scrapped album. Technically Problematique in the version that Aaron posted the tracklist was probably "scrapped" in the sense that Republic wanted her to record more songs (and probably planned to rename the album & its "concept" as it hadn't been announced) but also were fumbling the rollout of said new songs (Coconuts). Kim said that around the time of Slut Pop (this would have been the time she was making that) she was having substance abuse problems and treating people close to her badly, and then shortly after, we know her and Aaron had a falling out and unfollowed each other on IG around April 2022. Aaron probably saw the writing on the wall that Problematique would not be released in the manner he and Kim created (and I do think a lot of that project was also "his" vision as he was allegedly executive producing it & Kim Petras as a project something he said in an old PAPER interview), realized that Kim was now rewriting the album at Republic's request, doing it without him since they were on bad terms, leaked the album in Summer 2022, and tried to cover when it was apparent it was him.

#IStandWithAaron

(this is satire; he's potentially more insane than Kim is and he's the one that set her up with Dr Puke in the first place :toofunny: but I don't feel bad for Kim about him leaking her rejected album that he cowrote the entirety of... I am incapable of feeling sympathetic about this)

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I had no idea about the falling out between Kim & Aaron but if it's true then that's really sad to hear. My favorites on FTB were basically all at least co-produced by him (that being said, my favorites were mainly the tracks that made the cut from Problematique). I hope they can reconcile in the future as her most recent music has been lacking that magic that made her so unique IMO, some of her tracks with new producers are nice but I don't think they're going to age as well as Clarity has. Whatever the reality is about her feelings towards Problematique, I hope she gets to follow through on seeing some more of those tracks see the light of day and I hope she'll be able to find her feet again for future projects, regardless of whether Aaron is there or not.