LDRO

Instagram Updates

it looks like her cheeks have gone down and aren't stuffed up like a turkey thank god she looks great..I really hope when NFR era and promotions start she doesn't feel the need to visit her dermatologist and get them pumped up again :crossed:  having a skinny face and big lips is the LOOK, I love how sharp and structured her face is without filler and botox, I notice Lana's face fluctuates SO much, sometimes she'll look so Young and Beautifullike her old self and then other times she'll go from looking like alieen wuornos to a pumped up middle aged real housewife, it's very interesting.

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

smiling is actually horrible for your skin

This i'd have to strongly disagree with. You know that the reason most people start to look older is because of their lack of innocence and kindness. Your beauty is however you feel. I definitely believe that if you stay feeling young in your mind, if you smile and are kind to people the world will mirror it back to you. Whoever said smiling is bad for your skin is old, bitter and wrinkly now.

Well it's their funeral i guess :diva:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

it looks like her cheeks have gone down and aren't stuffed up like a turkey thank god she looks great..I really hope when NFR era and promotions start she doesn't feel the need to visit her dermatologist and get them pumped up again :crossed:  having a skinny face and big lips is the LOOK, I love how sharp and structured her face is without filler and botox, I notice Lana's face fluctuates SO much, sometimes she'll look so Young and Beautifullike her old self and then other times she'll go from looking like alieen wuornos to a pumped up middle aged real housewife, it's very interesting.

Her old old face was beautiful, I love her bone structure. And I actually think her post-nosejob nose IS her real nose, after looking at some really old pics of her. I believe she might have broken it at some point, and then had surgery to fix it. Anyway, it looks great. The lip fillers were a great choice too. But cheek fillers...are never a good choice :um:

This i'd have to strongly disagree with. You know that the reason most people start to look older is because of their lack of innocence and kindness. Your beauty is however you feel. I definitely believe that if you stay feeling young in your mind, if you smile and are kind to people the world will mirror it back to you. Whoever said smiling is bad for your skin is old, bitter and wrinkly now.

Well it's their funeral i guess :diva:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Her old old face was beautiful, I love her bone structure. And I actually think her post-nosejob nose IS her real nose, after looking at some really old pics of her. I believe she might have broken it at some point, and then had surgery to fix it. Anyway, it looks great. The lip fillers were a great choice too. But cheek fillers...are never a good choice :um:

what makes you believe this? Also noses are broken so easily im pretty sure mine is deviated from when I was a kid!

what makes you believe this? Also noses are broken so easily im pretty sure mine is deviated from when I was a kid!

Maybe it's just me, I could be wrong! But to me, her nose when she was a kid & up until her early teens really looks like her current nose.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Have fun aging when you're 30 :hooker:

Lana looks terrible with botox and fillers..llike a hamster. Most agree she looks amazing without it. Natural looking. I don’t get how she thinks it makes her look better, I guess she feel pressure to look like other celebs. When she got her lips done I thought it was OK but she’s taken it too far.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lana looks terrible with botox and fillers..llike a hamster. Most agree she looks amazing without it. Natural looking. I don’t get how she thinks it makes her look better, I guess she feel pressure to look like other celebs. When she got her lips done I thought it was OK but she’s taken it too far.

yeah she doesn't look that great, it makes her face look so round and puffy its ugly. she looked amazing when her face was thinner and lips were bigger

Maybe it's just me, I could be wrong! But to me, her nose when she was a kid & up until her early teens really looks like her current nose.

Because her fillers are actually more subtle/natural than what the before and after pictures on google make them out to be.

It’s most noticeable from the side but all she did was get fillers on the top of her nose to straighten out her bridge.

photo.jpg

Also lmao @ y’all who think botox/fillers are a one way ticket to facial disharmony.

Botox/fillers can look good if done strategically. You probably don’t even notice them on some celebrities who get them done because they don’t go overboard.