Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

has anyone noticed that the mural pictures lana posted on instagram in february 2018 are captioned "Venice Bitch" ?

That sneaky bitch...

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just realized she first teased HIAB in March 2018 and the album is coming March 2019....why the fuck did she start teasing so early? No wonder we’re all foaming at the mouth

OMG I didn't realised..... The sheer AUDACITY..... I'm not even foaming at the mouth rn I'm a fully fledged ocean of foaming waves 

has anyone noticed that the mural pictures lana posted on instagram in february 2018 are captioned "Venice Bitch" ?

OMG and I took selfies at this mural in August....... Sis def has a hidden camera and saw me there and that's what inspired her to turn this caption into a song, my impact

ZKcaooE.png

@salvatore aren't you slick giving this a like

i'm contractually obligated to like [1] @@Coney Island King post per day or he reports my cult to the feds, if it's a diss on Sylvia so b it , bitch

Lyrics of a new song leaked through Instagram two days ago! It's called "Dreams v. Reality" and the lyrics are available on Genius.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I just realized she first teased HIAB in March 2018 and the album is coming March 2019....why the fuck did she start teasing so early? No wonder we’re all foaming at the mouth

I know! If the March 29 release is real, it would mean that the album will be out exactly a year after the first real tease (she posted HIaB on March 29 too). And now we know she only had recorded a few songs when she posted that snippet. Arghhhhh!

Idk honestly, the lyrics are so BTD-like to me

they're so fake lmao

My mind's in a depression

My life's in a recession

Can't afford to fulfill my obsessions

So I drive, wind in my hair

With a destination of nowhere

Red lipstick on, I'm running away

To the city of angels

Far far away (will you come with me?)

I HAVE TO SCREAM

they're so fake lmao

My mind's in a depression

My life's in a recession

Can't afford to fulfill my obsessions

So I drive, wind in my hair

With a destination of nowhere

Red lipstick on, I'm running away

To the city of angels

Far far away (will you come with me?)

I HAVE TO SCREAM

There's no use of the word 'blue', so it's DEF fake.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Cinnamon is already a hit on internet.. Today i saw like 20 tweets about the music with 20k RTS and 50k of Likes :hooker:

It will be mildly amusing to see the reactions when Lana scrapes the song entirely and pretends it never existed  :icant:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It will be mildly amusing to see the reactions when Lana scratches the song entirely and pretends it never existed  :icant:

yooooooooo that would be terrible

giphy.gif

to repeat myself (again and I will continue to repeat this)-

Only after hearing "How to Disappear" is it evident how the connection to "Swan Song" and "Coachella" truly is

"The world could change in just a day....if you go away...."

like a loop starting stopping starting stopping repeating repeating reitterating retelling pleading asking us to hear

(with (and I see others copying my words) it 100% being Lana Del Rey conversing with Ms. Grant aka Elizabeth aka the earlier Lizzy)

aka the Chuck videos.

One could make their own eps and hear it by starting with Swan Song for a verse or two

going into How to Disappear, going to Coachella back and forth

What could be easier to hear and see (and its heresy if one doesn't hear and see exactly that).

It took hearing How to Disappear to give me 100% proof positive what I had already thought that Swan Song is about - LDR/EBG having that internal fight for the soul.

Without Coachella there would be nothing.  It is perhaps the single greatest moment of the life of "Lana Del Rey" and "Elizabeth Lizzy Grant"

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp