Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just know NFR! is going to be the gift that keeps on giving.

I instantly clicked with MAC and VB, but I didn't with hope or Doin' Time. On release, I thought both were great songs, but I didn't obsessively play them. About two months after hope was released, sumn snapped and I fell in love, I played it multiple times every day for weeks. And about a week ago the same thing started with Doin' Time.

I think a lot of the album is going to be like that; when it drops I'm/we're going to appreciate every song and fall immediately in love with some, but over time we will go through phases and continue re-discovering songs from the album and become obsessed with it.

I can't fucking wait til the 30th!!  :flutter:

nice cocc bro

y'all better stop with wanting it to leak, it's only 18 days left y'all can wait

shut the fuck up

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

shut the fuck up

no

so anyways, the album dropping right before the summer ending feels so perfect like it really feels like the perfect soundtrack for the transition from summer to autumn

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The Apple event was LIVE - you shouldn't expect HTD to sound like that on the album just like you shouldn't expect an acoustic VB on the album.

I was referring to the version she teased on Insta back in October:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoikIXvgXUL/?igshid=j4ma9e99k6jo

I wouldn't be surprised if it's starts with just piano and the bop comes in between verses, since the sample we've heard so far has that little drop of the beat. 

EDIT: No actually . . . that doesn't make any sense. Since we just heard the first verse. Hnnnghnnn

3lfQEhw.png

I haven’t listened to the snippets and you all are hyping the songs up so much and quoting all these new lyrics lines and it just makes me so excited to hear the album! And it’s only 18 days left aaaaahhhebwhjsbsnsn!!! :crying:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

fantano rated LFA as a best track this week:

"thought this one was a very moody, enjoyable ballad. like the chord progression. i thought lana's vocals were a little more expressive than usual. i have been enjoying a bit more of lana's recent work than i was her past stuff, like her first couple of albums. pleased to hear lana continuing in a direction where she's just dropping more compelling material in my view. of course it's a very dreamy, slow, dreary, downtrodden song. we would expect no less from lana. looking for america. enjoying it."

she's right and she should say it

Before she shared any information about the record you were wishing for a leak because "that was all she deserved for saying nothing" and now that you've been fed as you like to say, you still want the record to leak because waiting three weeks is too hard... I mean... Grow up... You've been waiting 10 months already...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Before she shared any information about the record you were wishing for a leak because "that was all she deserved for saying nothing" and now that you've been fed as you like to say, you still want the record to leak because waiting three weeks is too hard... I mean... Grow up... You've been waiting 10 months already...

how about we just keep these nasty opinions to ourselves sis? xo

If it leaks and you wanna listen... go for it? And if you don’t... don’t

But let’s not drag one another and tell ppl to grow up when, as you said yourself sis, we’ve been waiting almost a year for this record

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Idea: let people want what they want

giphy.gif

I’m surprised it’s not....’Bartender fuck me all night’. Oh well sure this will be the tour version.

omg can’t wait for the x rated live versions :toofunny:

Ooooh be my once in a lifetime

Squirting on your chest :cumming:

In my party dress :brows:

I’m a fucking mess but I-

Fuck me fuck me fuck me honey :cumming:

Be the first who ever did

Joe FUCKED me down at the training yard... :hoe:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

anyways, leaks are unpreventable. nobody should complain about leaks anymore because it's inevitable. i'm sure Lana herself even knows it! 

the sticky fingered gays will never be tired of giving a quick bj to the acne infested, minimum wage, target employee just so they can post a picture/snippet of them listening to the album because they can't wait 24 hours and so they can feel exclusive. :toofunny:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric