Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love how the lyrics in both the songs are so BTD-ish but the sound is completely different. I'm getting really hyped up for this album

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Pitchfork added this to their "What's Good" playlist on Spotify today.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

fuck! there's so much to venice bitch! i like it for the most part. i enjoy the may jailer vibe even tho i dont like the may jailer songs. I CANT BELIEVE SHES GOING INTO AVIATION 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

It would be cute if she wrote her name title in her handwriting for the album cover

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’m convinced she’s calling it “Norman fucking Rockwell” so the gays will stop with the tattoos.

Can you imagine someone actually getting this title tattooed?

I volunteer!  :usrs:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Pitchfork gave it Best New Track already.

You think you’ve heard it before, and Lana’s right there with you. “You write, I tour/We make it work,” she sings with the cadence of someone who’s long grown accustomed to routine. But as so often happens when we start getting comfortable, things slide off the rails. At nearly 10 minutes, “Venice Bitch” is the longest song in Lana Del Rey’s catalog; It’s also one of her most gripping. While her work has never quite been minimalist (few artists so keenly understand the importance of writing a good bridge), she has never allowed herself to sink so completely into an atmosphere, burrowing deep into the song’s dark blue, moody grooves. She speaks as clearly through the song’s multiple hooks as she does through its buzzy wall of guitars or the long, meandering synth solo that splits her narrative into two hallucinatory halves.

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/lana-del-rey-venice-bitch/

i've never been less excited for an album...i've tried to get into the new songs but i really don't like the production...everything is so soft and folksy it's just not for me

Lana is literally such a loon lol. Venice Bitch is 10 minutes long? And the album is titled Norman Fucking Rockwell? Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass? And she's becoming a pilot? Idk why but I can't stop laughing at all of this. I would literally die for this woman. I love her so much lmaoooo