Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the odd thing about lanaboards is how like, the less of a song weve heard, the better people think it is... theres users here who swear on their life that "blank six-second unreleased track snippet muffled by background noise no. 439" could be the best song of her career when its like... maybe the reason we didnt hear it is because lana recorded it then realized it sucked and she could do better so she scrapped it  :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

Ok... anything else? :tsk:

We don't really know anything else. She mentioned it a grand total of once, while on the red carpet at the Grammys. It was discussed for about thirty seconds and she didn't share any other details beyond the ones already in this thread.

We don't really know anything else. She mentioned it a grand total of once, while on the red carpet at the Grammys. It was discussed for about thirty seconds and she didn't share any other details beyond the ones already in this thread.

Ah, ok. Nothing much to raise my interest in it then. :( Thanks!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ah, ok. Nothing much to raise my interest in it then. :( Thanks!

Lana calling a track weird makes me curious. It was the first song mentioned for NFR (at least, we assume it will be on NFR). Plus it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to assume that jack produced it since it fits the timeline of their work together.

the odd thing about lanaboards is how like, the less of a song weve heard, the better people think it is... theres users here who swear on their life that "blank six-second unreleased track snippet muffled by background noise no. 439" could be the best song of her career when its like... maybe the reason we didnt hear it is because lana recorded it then realized it sucked and she could do better so she scrapped it  :toofunny:

She's not that wise... Best American Record and half of LFL say hi

the odd thing about lanaboards is how like, the less of a song weve heard, the better people think it is... theres users here who swear on their life that "blank six-second unreleased track snippet muffled by background noise no. 439" could be the best song of her career when its like... maybe the reason we didnt hear it is because lana recorded it then realized it sucked and she could do better so she scrapped it :toofunny:

We crave what we don’t have. And I am not in love with most of the unreleased stuff, to be honest. I get why some of those songs didn't get released. 

Well....  :defeated: At least we have the Cola and American instrumentals to keep us entertained for the next 2 days.

Lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Well....  :defeated: At least we have the Cola and American instrumentals to keep us entertained for the next 2 days.

snooze

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ok... anything else? :tsk:

We know absolutely fucking nothing about Bartender lol it may or may not be shelved as much as we can say it could be on the album tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ok but who the fuck listen to instrumentals? The only instrumentals I like are from movies and games soundtracks (mostly harry potter, lord of the rings and final fantasy) but why would I listen to the instrumental of a song? Like I never understood this, even back then when they would include the instrumental as a bonus track on a single or something and I?????? Don't get it.  :smh:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains