Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think we'd be able to work out they were probably the same song from the lyrics  :rip:

Purely from Sylvia Plath? Cos it could've just been assumed as a reference to the scrapped song - like how MAC references VB, VB references NFR.

The Courtney is a killer nonsense is nothing but fanboy drama. Nirvana fans fucking hate her. Kurt was a very depressed person with mental health issues, nothing more, nothing less. People need to let it go.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I wish Lana released more EPs before BTD with songs that didn’t make it. That way it would’ve become a habit and we would have the two songs she played recently. They could’ve been “fan singles” too or just add to the hype in general. She would’ve made more profit over it and become less impulsive- not saying NFR will have the same treatment as LFL. Just a thought since I was going the through the Arctic Monkeys discography and they have a lot of EPs with songs that didn’t make their albums. But then again idk what the deal is with her label. It’s so conflicting- Lana says she has a lot of freedom to do what she wants, but then people like Dan previously said it’s agggravating working with them and Lana herself says her music video ideas get rejected. Idk. It’s confusing. I’m just rambling...

We stan the truth :heart: did you hear about her trying to kill her daughters ex husband because he won Kurt's MTV unplugged 1993 guitar in a court battle? The weirdest thing is, Sam Lutfi (Britney's ex manager) apparently was one of the guys who went to the ex son in laws house to kidnap him and kill him.... :smokeney:

It seems more tho like he’s a bit wacko and is simply accusing her

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lana herself says her music video ideas get rejected

This one wasn't a label problem. She was reaching out to producers and directors for the Cherry video, but all of them said that they wouldn't be able to execute her vision, which probably means it was going to be too ambitious to be shot, edited and released in a short period of time.

All I'm saying is if you did proper research, you'd realize all ways point to Courtney Love, but I guess being ignorant is bliss. So I won't badger you, as long as you're happy with what you believe :umadney:

I believe that Kurt was murdered, but I don’t think she did it. She very could have been in on it, but I don’t think she did it

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

@Gangsta Queen

i think she got someone to do it for her

Yeah. My personal opinion is that she maybe knew about it and did nothing to prevent it

@@Nobody @@PARADIXO @@sweetie @@Coney Island King @@Tristesse @@Electric Body and @@electra all deserve better and r lowkey some of the best members on the site

I believe that Kurt was murdered, but I don’t think she did it. She very could have been in on it, but I don’t think she did it

i think she got someone to do it for her

Oh no I'm not  saying she killed him! I'm saying she hired someone

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Skip to 4:48