Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know this is a random idea... it I feel like Cherry was almost in homage of Velvet Crowbar in a weird way? It’s definitely not on the same level as VC but it was a highlight of L4L. Think we’ll get anything on NFR that’s MAYBE somewhat relative to her unreleased library?

Apparently she still listens to old demo versions of songs. She was listening to the SB demo today so...?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I know this is a random idea... it I feel like Cherry was almost in homage of Velvet Crowbar in a weird way? It’s definitely not on the same level as VC but it was a highlight of L4L. Think we’ll get anything on NFR that’s MAYBE somewhat relative to her unreleased library?

Apparently she still listens to old demo versions of songs. She was listening to the SB demo today so...?

I don't think she was even listening to her own demo, but to the edit that Honeymouns did of it lol.

Also, let's take a moment to appreciate the pure beauty of her singing MAC.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Guys,

am I the only one who hates "hope is a dangerous something something"?
Singing about churches, shaking ass and ipad is not the Lana I know and like. It just sounds ridicilous in my head. I don't even see it like "Lana who sings about what she wants and doesn't give a f". It just sounds lazy and bad in my head.

I miss the "young and beautiful" type of ballads she did. 

Guys,

am I the only one who hates "hope is a dangerous something something"?

Singing about churches, shaking ass and ipad is not the Lana I know and like. It just sounds ridicilous in my head. I don't even see it like "Lana who sings about what she wants and doesn't give a f". It just sounds lazy and bad in my head.

I miss the "young and beautiful" type of ballads she did.

You will get lynched for saying that. I honestly think this fanbase has a habit of liking the worst of lana rather than the best.

Her production was better, her lyrics were better and her asthetic style was better between BTD and UV. In my opinion. It’s been down hill in several areas for awhile. I do like Venice Bitch and MAC. But are nothing compared to some of her earlier songs. People acting like VB is the next bohemian rhapsody or something...the delusion.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I hope I don't get lynched, I think most of the people are pretty open and progressive here lol. That's why I dared to say I hate the song.

I think VB is one of her best songs. It's not best in lyrics. The electric guitar is  also not great. But... it tell's a story in a brilliant way. The silly simple lines are in relationship with the guitar and have deeper meaning together. I love how silly it starts, as an ordinary romantic story and then turns into the story of a whole life with deep atmosphere. With each guitar solo that interrupts her singing I imagine how seasons change and then she is in another point of her life. At least that's how it in my ears. And I love her for making songs that are so visually stimulating and deep in atmosphere :) Something that MAC is not.

MAC is nothing special, sounds like a filler song to me. Could be replaced with any song of Lana's discography. It's just generic imo.

I really loved Honeymoon, Ultraviolence and BTD, but not Lust for life.

I tend to judge the songs -not that I say it's the right way-more based on the emotions they cause me than based on the production or the aesthetics..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

You will get lynched for saying that. I honestly think this fanbase has a habit of liking the worst of lana rather than the best.

Her production was better, her lyrics were better and her asthetic style was better between BTD and UV. In my opinion. It’s been down hill in several areas for awhile. I do like Venice Bitch and MAC. But are nothing compared to some of her earlier songs. People acting like VB is the next bohemian rhapsody or something...the delusion.

Bashing people, saying they are delusional for having an opinion by giving an opinion of your own. I think you’re the delusional one, thinking your opinion triumphs everyone else’s.

nF70D0F.png

I tend to judge the songs -not that I say it's the right way-more based on the emotions they cause me than based on the production or the aesthetics..

OMG me too. I thought I was the only one. Honestly I've never paid too much attention to production, but rather how the song makes me feel at that very moment.

Sadly HIADT does nothing to me.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I didn't feel anything from the gucci campaign

I wasn’t expecting much from it and I didn’t get much either lol. She looks stunning, it’s a cute campaign, but Lana remains associated with music to me. The ad didn’t have new music from her (wasn’t expecting it), so I am not super thrilled by this. Her acapella singing of MAC got me more excited, honestly.

So the Gucci ''campaign'' was just this one video...or is she doing interviws and stuff like that in the future?

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

So the Gucci ''campaign'' was just this one video...or is she doing interviws and stuff like that in the future?

well she said it's Gucci season so i guess there's more to come...

She also appeared at different fashion events last yeara so that was a part of the obligations as per her contract probably.

I wish she'd make a music video like the gucci video. Her videos used to be so good and thought out and now they're basically clips of her doing nothing. 

I still don't think a video with that aesthetic would fit this era. Can you imagine MAC, VB or Hope with a video like that? I think those visuals would fit the Honeymoon era and its Fincher-esque mood beautifully, but not this one.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

well she said it's Gucci season so i guess there's more to come...

Aren’t there accessories coming from Lana and Gucci? Like the sunglasses and wallets she posted on her Insta (the one written Château Marmont on it)?