Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Did Lana mean more when she said “Calling from beyond the grave” as if she’s dead like her social media accounts

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Watch the next single getting released in April (literally)

Anyways, the guitar outro of MAC is so fucking good ugh :trisha: the best part

MAC is so underated everyone always talks about Venice Beach's instrumental breakdown but never acknowledge MAC's. It's honestly so dreamy and needs to be recognized :wowcry:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

MAC is so underated everyone always talks about Venice Beach's instrumental breakdown but never acknowledge MAC's. It's honestly so dreamy and needs to be recognized :wowcry:

MAC is so fucking good give her credit. lets not act like we weren't eating it up when it came out

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

March will be the month things will begin again. I’m pretty sure. We already have a tease of her book with Happy. Wouldn’t be surprised if both the book and NFR got released at the same time.

March will be the month things will begin again. I’m pretty sure. We already have a tease of her book with Happy. Wouldn’t be surprised if both the book and NFR got released at the same time.

That’s what I’m thinking. I think she’s pushing back the album & book to release together, like Marina’s doing. Maybe have a package deal, special collectors edition with both the boom & record in one package

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I can't wait for this dreary Lana-less month to be over 2Fc3pDd%20-%20Imgur.gif also I feel like Lana realized HIAB couldn't come out a the end of the winter. It's going to come out in the spring just to make sense with the time of year (spring = butterflies & Lana coming out of her 'cocoon') just a friendly reminder spring starts officially March 20th this year  :toofunny:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I can't wait for this dreary Lana-less month to be over 2Fc3pDd%20-%20Imgur.gif also I feel like Lana realized HIAB couldn't come out a the end of the winter. It's going to come out in the spring just to make sense with the time of year (spring = butterflies & Lana coming out of her 'cocoon') just a friendly reminder spring starts officially March 20th this year  :toofunny:

Guess we’re onto hoping for a spring record. I wouldn’t mind that but I’m losing hope for a specific “date” anytime soon

giphy.gif

What if Lana redoes Tired Of Singing The Blues, I mean... kind of for this record (nobody kill me for saying this pls). The lyrics remind me of UV or NFR so far. “I’m smiling but I ain’t happy” and with those soft surf guitar sounds, I think it could fit the record if she redid the instrumental for it to sound more cohesive.

giphy.gif

pray girlies52976491_297538927579881_370450098605680

I mean we got 2 Chainz, Jonas Brothers, Solange, Marina, etc.