Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

People believing stuff on 4chan loool just when you thought things had reached rock bottom there is another floor this fanbase falls through.

I don't think anyone genuinely believes it  :awkney:

gays stop projecting your traumas and mental disorders onto lana challenge

she probably has enough of her own

giphy.gif

i hope the band + Alex & Ashley are enjoying themselves in New Orleans :)

What if you're outside but on LB at the same time?

you just cracked the 4th dimension. congratulations

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It wasn’t a long delay. They figured they could delay it and have her work with another producer and she wasn’t willing to. Maybe that’s what’s going on with this one again. I think they wanted her to work with Mark Ronson?

They wanted her to work with Adele’s producer, Paul something.

I came to hang my head in shame (and brag a little). I just met Tom in the French Quarter in New Orleans! He was really really nice and talked about how happy they are to be playing the fest and Venice Bitch and MAC. Then he said be quiet about the setlist lmao.

But I was a little shooketh and forgot to ask about the album SORRY LADIES!!

I came to hang my head in shame (and brag a little). I just met Tom in the French Quarter in New Orleans! He was really really nice and talked about how happy they are to be playing the fest and Venice Bitch and MAC. Then he said be quiet about the setlist lmao.

well lana kinda posted some of it LMAO

Don’t feel bad, he’d prob be too scared to say anything about the album anyways if he said to be quiet about the set list considering Lana posted their meeting making the setlist haha. That’s so cool you ran into him!

LIZARD PEOPLE