Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What happened that day? I wasn't around here yet.

Ben went off at everyone in the comments of his ig and said 29th march was wrong (and 22nd march which someone randomly asked about) and said good music takes time to finish despite lana confirming again that the album IS finished soon after lol so take him with a pinch of salt

If we get a glimmer of Jack’s production on Kevin Abstract’s new Arizona Baby on NFR then I’m gonna be very, very happy.

Finally some taste. But we won’t ;(

giphy.gif

I haven’t played HTD or Cinnamon snippets for months and I still remember them so clearly, I know all the lyrics to HTD by heart. And we still don’t have either song. This is tragic. .___.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What happened that day? I wasn't around here yet.

the good sis @ pissed off ben on instagram about how he’s not a good manager. then ben also roasted lanaboards. it was quite entertaining.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Lol me really. Everytime we actually have news I miss it because who even has time to read through all the comments here.

go on reddit then? this is a message board of course you're gonna have to scroll. especially when theres obviously been 0 news in months.

LMAO

I can not believe we actually had to hear that from Norman Rockwell's fucking granddaughter. Are we sure that's really her? This era I swear to God. People calling interscope on the 29th, asking their psychic aunts clues about the album, us dragging Lana's insta friends, etc. The madness.

That twitter account is listed on her official website, so yeah, I believe it's her 100%

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

qdaVMcK.jpgappreciation post for the "rumoured" nfr cover

only one here who likes it apparently :hooker:

I love it so much!! If it's the cover, I even think it would be her best ever.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

qdaVMcK.jpg

appreciation post for the "rumoured" nfr cover 

only one here who likes it apparently  :hooker:

i love the color scheme of the photo, but hate the photo itself as any sort of album cover, left the way it is

negAbhB.png

ok am I the only one who really love "Norman Fucking Rockwell" as the album name?? well then  :crossed:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

does anyone have the receipts of me literally predicting a mid june release about a month ago?? i cant find it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e