Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe she made HIAB track 13 as an easter egg hinting at the Taylor Swift collab, since 13 is like a number associated with her and her whole hing this era is butterflies. There was this Norman Rockwell reference in the YNTCD video and Taylor mentioned Lana in this article not that long ago. Hmmm

qfrWuBl.png

girl he's ugly as hell

Comments like this always make me think people lie to me when they say I'm handsome or whatever :rip: He's a cute guy, normal looking. Why is he UGLY AS HELL? ...

Anyway, she's truly giving us everything we want.

Ugh love it so much!  :defeated:

9R3MHyjl.jpg

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I'm so used to giving and now I finally get to receive this bitch really resurrected Bambi for her music video.

The POWER that this has.

The EXCELLENCE this has.

The INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATIONS

that.

this.

has.

:krylie:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I've been dying to see Lana live. I thought I'd have the opportunity to see her in Paris next year but sadly I can't miss university because I can only be miss lectures twice and with a good excuse like being very sick and having a proof from the hospital or something. Going to a concert is not a good excuse and I'm so pissed off and sad.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

THE TRAILER WAS LIT. Lana really did delay the album to learn how to surf

This lol, not too mad about it tho...

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

THIS IS THE FOLLOW-UP RECORD TO AKA AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE :defeated:

Literally this is all I've ever wanted from Lana Del Fucking Rey and now I have it......... the wait was so worth it

We've literally crossed over into the alt. timeline where Lizzy Grant was a success and this is her fucking album I'm ahdhfhskhksdj this is what Get Free meant I can just feel it

o4qjp4j.png